Tennis Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Y'all think if Miss Nastya was as tall as Miss Dani where you could really see how skinny Miss Nastya is that Miss Nastya would be havin to explain to folk why she's so skinny just like Miss Dani do all the time? I just had to ask cuz I think Miss Dani is given so much ish cuz she's tall so u can really see how skinny she is but if she was Miss Nastya's height it wouldn't be so bad. What y'all think?

·
Banned
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kournikovafan13 said:
Dani is by far skinnier than Nastya but I think Nastya has lost some weight recently....she looks very slim in some of the pics from this week....:eek:
Thank u!! :D U see I thought it was just me but chile when I seen the pics of her from the US Open I was also like dannngggg! :eek: Miss Nastya is skinny also. Her back and her arms look so skinny. :eek:

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
i see your point. before hantuchova grew she was chubby, and the she's grown and the harder she's worked the thinner she's got. hantuchova is adjusting to a new body. if she can start wacking on some muscle and a some weight i think she will be a force to reckoned with again

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Anastasia has definitely lost some weight but she is still not as skinny as Daniela. Neither of them are too skinny anyway. ;)

·
Registered
24,565 Posts
caramel said:
Neither of them are too skinny anyway. ;)
To what do you attribute the total stagnation of Dani's game?

Myskina is playing the best tennis she ever played this year. Most tennis fans I know feel she's just about maximizing her potential. But Hantuchova ....

Well, maybe Indian Wells 2001 fooled all of us. I thought I was looking at a slam contender, as in someone who at LEAST makes the semis and finals of GS tournaments on a regular basis. More to the point, I thought I was ALREADY looking at that slam contender, the way Venus making the 97 US Open finals signaled that she was ready to challenge and defeat the top players right then and there.

Well, I wasn't looking at that player in 2001. Or 2002. And this year, I see nothing that tells me I'm looking at slam threat. I'm NOT saying I'm looking at a poor player, but I'm looking at a player who's no more likely to win a GS title than, well, Myskina.

I've pretty much concluded my original estimate of her ability was wrong.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.