Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they seem pretty close to each other and they play doubles, Mauresmo is a lesbian and Kuznetzova looks like one, so it´s kinda possible, don´t you think?
Although this is not a very important topic anyway... :devil:
Comment :bounce:

·
Banned
9,861 Posts
..Hum I don't think so..Anyway I don't think Sveta is a lesbian

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
MrKnowItAll said:
..Hum I don't think so..Anyway I don't think Sveta is a lesbian
Uhm...ok...and Tom Cruise is a screaming hetero...:lol:

·
Banned
9,861 Posts
Cam'ron Giles said:
Uhm...ok...and Tom Cruise is a screaming hetero...:lol:
What do y'all say Tom Cruise is gay!:lol: I really can't understand :scratch: And for Sveta,I dunno but I feel she's not lesbian. She makes efforts to look like a real woman off-court,that counts.. Anyway,even if she's not lesbian,I will never date her,too ugly and disgusting to me..But I really appreciate her ;)

·
Registered
349 Posts
MrKnowItAll said:
What do y'all say Tom Cruise is gay!:lol: I really can't understand :scratch: And for Sveta,I dunno but I feel she's not lesbian. She makes efforts to look like a real woman off-court,that counts.. Anyway,even if she's not lesbian,I will never date her,too ugly and disgusting to me..But I really appreciate her ;)
That is a very homophobic quote, do you mean Lesbians do not look like real women? And what a real women should look like? Judy Foster is Lesbian, does she look like a man?

·
Banned
9,861 Posts
Mercredi said:
That is a very homophobic quote, do you mean Lesbians do not look like real women? And what a real women should look like? Judy Foster is Lesbian, does she look like a man?
It's not homophobic at all... Maybe is a cliché but it's not homophobic. Maybe I have prejudices but I'm not homophobic :confused: Sorry for chocking you but I dunno. I said that she makes efforts 'cause some people often compare her to a man.. Actually I feel that it's just her body not her attitude ;)

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Mercredi said:
:worship: One of my closest **** (she prefers to be called a ****) friends is the most glamorous girl I know...a complete lipstick lesbian...She's a dancer and so New York chic...:cool:

·
double-dog daredevil
12,044 Posts
To quote a friend "More of a woman than you will ever have, more of a man than you will ever be"

;)

And no, they are not dating. Believe it or not, lesbians do not date (or try to date) every woman they come in contact with.

Reactions: Sonja

·
Registered
21,902 Posts
griffin said:
And no, they are not dating. Believe it or not, lesbians do not date (or try to date) every woman they come in contact with.

really??????? shocker!

:eek:

;)

:lol:

·
Registered
7,511 Posts
so now as soon as too chicks play dbs they are lovers? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
what if they are,big fucking deal,I don't care whom they date
I just want them out playing great tennis and I want them to win :yeah: :yeah: ;the rest(whatever it might be is up to them) :) :) :)

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
griffin said:
To quote a friend "More of a woman than you will ever have, more of a man than you will ever be"

;)

Griff, do you get offended when people call you a ****? Do you equate it to a gay dude being called a ***? My lesbian friends dont mind the "d" word...:lol:

·
Registered
21,902 Posts
Shenanigans said:
Have I missed something what happened to Geraldine Amelie's GF btw Sveta is having an affair with Tom Cruise.
Sveta could definitely do better.... :rolleyes:

Sveta, think he'll sue for your unborn child if you ever get pregnant from him. DROP HIM NOW! :lol:

·
Registered
7,511 Posts
Shenanigans said:
Have I missed something what happened to Geraldine Amelie's GF btw Sveta is having an affair with Tom Cruise.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
double-dog daredevil
12,044 Posts
Cam'ron Giles said:
Griff, do you get offended when people call you a ****? Do you equate it to a gay dude being called a ***? My lesbian friends dont mind the "d" word...:lol:
Depends. If you call me a **** to insult me, I will respond accordingly - not because my being a **** is bad, but because you're being an asshole. I do find it REALLY obnoxious (not to mention stupid) when queer folk use "****" and "***" to insult other gay people, insinuate that they're "too gay.". Kind of like and Uncle Tom calling someone who's "too proud" of being black the n-word (what's a gay Uncle Tom? Aunt Mary?)

But no, having friends/family/ect. call me **** in general doesn't bother me.

Reactions: LostGlory

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
griffin said:
Depends. If you call me a **** to insult me, I will respond accordingly - not because my being a **** is bad, but because you're being an asshole. I do find it REALLY obnoxious (not to mention stupid) when queer folk use "****" and "***" to insult other gay people, insinuate that they're "too gay.". Kind of like and Uncle Tom calling someone who's "too proud" of being black the n-word (what's a gay Uncle Tom? Aunt Mary?)

But no, having friends/family/ect. call me **** in general doesn't bother me.
I got it...cause my friends jokingly call each other **** and it's ok...but I'll fight a straight dude if it's meant to insult...:armed: I call my best female friend **** all the time and she cares not...not sure how she would react if it came from someone she does not know.

·
Registered
52,357 Posts
Nope. Momo has a girlfriend already :lol::help:

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
I don't think so. ;)

1 - 20 of 77 Posts