Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they seem pretty close to each other and they play doubles, Mauresmo is a lesbian and Kuznetzova looks like one, so it´s kinda possible, don´t you think?
Although this is not a very important topic anyway... :devil:
Comment :bounce:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,861 Posts
..Hum I don't think so..Anyway I don't think Sveta is a lesbian
 

·
Snitch
Joined
·
16,148 Posts
MrKnowItAll said:
..Hum I don't think so..Anyway I don't think Sveta is a lesbian
Uhm...ok...and Tom Cruise is a screaming hetero...:lol:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,861 Posts
Cam'ron Giles said:
Uhm...ok...and Tom Cruise is a screaming hetero...:lol:
What do y'all say Tom Cruise is gay!:lol: I really can't understand :scratch: And for Sveta,I dunno but I feel she's not lesbian. She makes efforts to look like a real woman off-court,that counts.. Anyway,even if she's not lesbian,I will never date her,too ugly and disgusting to me..But I really appreciate her ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
349 Posts
MrKnowItAll said:
What do y'all say Tom Cruise is gay!:lol: I really can't understand :scratch: And for Sveta,I dunno but I feel she's not lesbian. She makes efforts to look like a real woman off-court,that counts.. Anyway,even if she's not lesbian,I will never date her,too ugly and disgusting to me..But I really appreciate her ;)
That is a very homophobic quote, do you mean Lesbians do not look like real women? And what a real women should look like? Judy Foster is Lesbian, does she look like a man?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,861 Posts
Mercredi said:
That is a very homophobic quote, do you mean Lesbians do not look like real women? And what a real women should look like? Judy Foster is Lesbian, does she look like a man?
It's not homophobic at all... Maybe is a cliché but it's not homophobic. Maybe I have prejudices but I'm not homophobic :confused: Sorry for chocking you but I dunno. I said that she makes efforts 'cause some people often compare her to a man.. Actually I feel that it's just her body not her attitude ;)
 

·
Snitch
Joined
·
16,148 Posts
Mercredi said:
That is a very homophobic quote, do you mean Lesbians do not look like real women? And what a real women should look like? Judy Foster is Lesbian, does she look like a man?
:worship: One of my closest **** (she prefers to be called a ****) friends is the most glamorous girl I know...a complete lipstick lesbian...She's a dancer and so New York chic...:cool:
 

·
double-dog daredevil
Joined
·
12,044 Posts
To quote a friend "More of a woman than you will ever have, more of a man than you will ever be"

;)

And no, they are not dating. Believe it or not, lesbians do not date (or try to date) every woman they come in contact with.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sonja

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,902 Posts
griffin said:
And no, they are not dating. Believe it or not, lesbians do not date (or try to date) every woman they come in contact with.

really??????? shocker!

:eek:


;)


:lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,511 Posts
so now as soon as too chicks play dbs they are lovers? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
what if they are,big fucking deal,I don't care whom they date
I just want them out playing great tennis and I want them to win :yeah: :yeah: ;the rest(whatever it might be is up to them) :) :) :)
 

·
Snitch
Joined
·
16,148 Posts
griffin said:
To quote a friend "More of a woman than you will ever have, more of a man than you will ever be"

;)

And no, they are not dating. Believe it or not, lesbians do not date (or try to date) every woman they come in contact with.
Griff, do you get offended when people call you a ****? Do you equate it to a gay dude being called a ***? My lesbian friends dont mind the "d" word...:lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,902 Posts
Shenanigans said:
Have I missed something what happened to Geraldine Amelie's GF btw Sveta is having an affair with Tom Cruise.
Sveta could definitely do better.... :rolleyes:


Sveta, think he'll sue for your unborn child if you ever get pregnant from him. DROP HIM NOW! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,511 Posts
Shenanigans said:
Have I missed something what happened to Geraldine Amelie's GF btw Sveta is having an affair with Tom Cruise.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

·
double-dog daredevil
Joined
·
12,044 Posts
Cam'ron Giles said:
Griff, do you get offended when people call you a ****? Do you equate it to a gay dude being called a ***? My lesbian friends dont mind the "d" word...:lol:
Depends. If you call me a **** to insult me, I will respond accordingly - not because my being a **** is bad, but because you're being an asshole. I do find it REALLY obnoxious (not to mention stupid) when queer folk use "****" and "***" to insult other gay people, insinuate that they're "too gay.". Kind of like and Uncle Tom calling someone who's "too proud" of being black the n-word (what's a gay Uncle Tom? Aunt Mary?)

But no, having friends/family/ect. call me **** in general doesn't bother me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LostGlory

·
Snitch
Joined
·
16,148 Posts
griffin said:
Depends. If you call me a **** to insult me, I will respond accordingly - not because my being a **** is bad, but because you're being an asshole. I do find it REALLY obnoxious (not to mention stupid) when queer folk use "****" and "***" to insult other gay people, insinuate that they're "too gay.". Kind of like and Uncle Tom calling someone who's "too proud" of being black the n-word (what's a gay Uncle Tom? Aunt Mary?)

But no, having friends/family/ect. call me **** in general doesn't bother me.
I got it...cause my friends jokingly call each other **** and it's ok...but I'll fight a straight dude if it's meant to insult...:armed: I call my best female friend **** all the time and she cares not...not sure how she would react if it came from someone she does not know.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52,357 Posts
Nope. Momo has a girlfriend already :lol::help:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,423 Posts
I don't think so. ;)
 
1 - 20 of 77 Posts
Top