Tennis Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
27,777 Posts
I don't see why everyone is chiding him/her for using Arabic.

If I felt like writing in french, then no one would say anything about it.

Granted, no one around here seems to know what the heck the guy is doing - he just keeps writing stuff no one can read, and not bothering to respond to any of it.

Creepy, yes.

But I don't see why everyone is saying "why does he have to write it Arabic"..maybe thats his first language! Or maybe he is just a creep trying to get us all riled up.

Either way - its predjudice to insult someone for using a different language.

· Registered
27,777 Posts
Josh - I was not critisizing your administrative choice, to ask him not to write in Arabic.

I was simply commenting that some of the things people have said in various threads, basically imply Arabic is a non-language that people shouldnt be using.

While I agree that what this poster is doing is rather silly, I don't find it necessary to get pissed off at him for using that particular language.

I'm not trying to tell people how to react, and I'm not about to cut and paste quotes of people who sounded predjudice towards that lauguage - but there were some comments that sounded intollerant. (that were not your own)

Perhaps I just misinterpreted them. Hopefully that is the case.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.