1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
32,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tournament starts June 2
Sprem has committed
Dokic has a WC
the tournament director arrived in Rome today, he will try to convince Lucic to play in his event

·
Registered
11,419 Posts
That's cool, but i'm sure Dokic with withdraw.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
34,672 Posts
Dokic, Sprem and Lucic all in one event. :eek: That would be heaven for me. :lol:

Dokic - I'm sure she'll withdraw soon. :rolleyes:
Sprem - Great decision to play some smaller events. :)
Lucic - AJMO!!! Here's to hoping she decides to enter (and more importantly, return to her homeland). :drink:

·
Registered
18,940 Posts
Hope Mirjana will enter :bounce:

Also hope to see Jelena back :hearts:

Good choice for Sprem. She needs to get her confidence back.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Lucic won't play i think...It's too close to her dad...Dokic will probably withdraw as well...:eek:

·
Registered
32,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yup, she said she wants to come back to croatia as soon as possible. in her first interviews she was saying that she had to wait for the time to be right, but now she just wants to come back :)

·
Registered
8,693 Posts
Come on Mirjana! Hope she plays!

PS. Any possibility she could recieve Q WC's into RG and/or Wimbledon??!

·
Registered
70 Posts
:p Wow Miki in Croatia,that would be great
if the Tournament Director flew to Rome for her like he said he did,this much be serious...imagine that,Miki in Croatia..that was be GREAT everybody would come and watch,,i would fly from US to go see that

Wow
Go Mirjana Lucic

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
:p Wow Miki in Croatia,that would be great
if the Tournament Director flew to Rome for her like he said he did,this much be serious...imagine that,Miki in Croatia..that was be GREAT everybody would come and watch,,i would fly from US to go see that

Wow
Go Mirjana Lucic
Tournament Director has already gone to Rome... He gonna meet up with Lucic tomorrow after her match with Knapp.
Also tournament director is going to offer her a financial help from the Croatian Tennis Federation and Minister of Science, Education and Sports in croatian government.

·
Registered
25,370 Posts
i would love to see dokic win some matches again and be top 100 but i doubt it and doubt she will play here though i will hope!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts