Tennis Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
17,738 Posts
I cant believe all of this, and as for my faves this is probably my worst week of results.

· Registered
6,094 Posts
Vamos Svetlana! :D

· Registered
1,487 Posts
I think its a good sign for Dokic that she got a set becuase a few months ago she would've gotten bonecrushed... at least she's having more respectable losses.

· Registered
6,094 Posts
fried_beans said:
I think its a good sign for Dokic that she got a set becuase a few months ago she would've gotten bonecrushed... at least she's having more respectable losses.
Actually, she's beaten Svetlana Kuznetsova in straight sets this year, on the same surface and all.
Svetlana along with Magui Serna are 2 of the players Dokic' game suits well, and she should beat them, slump or not.
But now she seems on a downfall again, not even being able to beat Svetlana.

· Registered
8,954 Posts
sveta is a very good young up and coming player who has been getting good results lately. actually i think it shows how much better jelena is playing taking her to 3 sets.

· Registered
640 Posts
:D Congratulations, Kuznetsova! :D I finally got a chance to see her play a whole match in the Acura tournament. I like her game and hope she can continue her good results.

Good for Jelena to take it to three sets.

· Registered
3,332 Posts
What are you guys talking about?? She was supposed to beat Kutznetsova or the ranking says so comfortably and she did at Miami, and yal are saying good for Jelena to take it to the sets :confused:. It should have never gotten to a 3rd set!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.