Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
It seems like she is finding herself again, I wish this is only the beginning and I'm sure that a score like this (6-2,6-0)is very good for her confidence. Don't stop Lena, keep going!!!

·
Banned
3,072 Posts
:eek: What a scoreline! Looking forward to seeing the draw - hope it's a good one! For example, no seeds in the first round please ;)

-Rache

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She will either face Medina,Vento-Kabchi,Kirilenko or Bartoli. If she drew Marion and won, she'd meet Ame in the 2nd round...

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Eleni will face her doubles partner Anabel Medina-G. in singles 1st round tomorrow and later that they they'll play doubles...Pame!

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
Good luck against Anabel, Eleni!

·
Banned
3,072 Posts
forever_rafter said:
Eleni will face her doubles partner Anabel Medina-G. in singles 1st round tomorrow and later that they they'll play doubles...Pame!
:lol: oh well :shrug: Hopefully Eleni will win :yeah:

-Rache

·
Registered
717 Posts
It must be strange playing against someone and after a while playing with him but that's tennis. Let's hope Lena will win her friend.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Eleni served 4 aces (don't remember the last time she did it) and saved 6 BP in one of her games in 2nd set. Great win and let's hope she'll beat Nadia as well. Also good luck for our Greek-Spanish team in doubles later today!

·
Banned
3,072 Posts
:eek: Wow, seems like she's hitting form! Against Nadia next then!? Nadia seems to be a little bit in-form too, very consistant in reaching Quarters etc. I'm sure Eleni is more than capable of creating an upset!

:woohoo:
-Rache

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
Nice win Eleni! Good luck against Nadia!

·
Registered
717 Posts
Two victories in one day. I like it too much and I think I can get used to it if she keeps winning. Good luck against Petrova Lena.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts