Most Loved Member
11,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek:

Reactions: ItalyTennisFan

·
Registered
905 Posts
better player lost. radwanska was so lucky in the last gem but she'll be punished by Kvitova in the next match. I think that Radwanska will be outside 70 in the end of the season

·
exhale only love
4,101 Posts
One of the best matches Aga has played since Singapore 2016. It was just the Radwanska classic.

-an argument with the umpire? check;
-wasting MPs? check;
-getting a netcord to set up a MP #10? check.

Aga with stats 30-10, Mona 58-37. The error count may be too low, but nonetheless that was a great match quality-wise and drama-wise.

Keep on marching forward, my lawyer! :hearts:

PS. Aga is now 3-0 in three-setters after losing the first set and 2-0 versus umpires this year. :eek:h:

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Oh Aga. The third set was such a mess. :hysteric: Cicak giving a game to Mona, when it was only 40-30, Aga didn't know how to convert match points for over 20 minutes and a lot of long and dramatic rallies.

Hopefully Mona will play like this more often, not only today. Especially the 1st set was brilliant from her. :yeah:

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Say what you might. But...

Szefowa :hearts::hearts::hearts:

Reactions: Perun

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
36,469 Posts
Enjoyable match. Lots of drama. Glad Aga came through but it is good to see Mona playing well again, although I kind of knew that Mona was back already based on her high level of play at the Australian Open.

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Aga vs umpires 2-0 :lol:

Mona has always given Aga trouble.

2012 Canada: Aga won 4-6 6-3 7-6(5)
2015 Beijing: Aga won 4-6 6-1 6-4
I think this is because Mona's BH is really good and she doesn't many problems with Aga's inside out FHs. And today she was many times near the net with solid efficiency.
An exciting match-up to watch.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts

·
Registered
114,483 Posts
Aga is not the greatest closer, but she got it done

·
exhale only love
4,101 Posts
How was the scoring error corrected in the end? Was it the supervisor?
Aga demanded calling a supervisor who corrected Cicak. The game was replayed and Aga won it in the end.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts