Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Boring match. So many unsuccessful dropshots.

Nothing to see here, Peng was bad. Mlad ok.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
It is good to have Mladenovic back. Nice game, good win. But one could see she was really tired today ...

·
Registered
16,195 Posts
Kiki was tired, won't blame her if she loses to Blinkova.

Reactions: AlyssaYan

·
Registered
8,220 Posts
I would have say bad loss for Shu, if she wasnt injured and on 30 percent(funny she still was close,just says a lot what she would have done to mladumb healthy). You could see when she walks to chair how she tries not to pressure knee when not needed. Still mindblowing why she keeps playing and not rehabing atm.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Kiki Mladenovic especially and Sorana Cirstea are the players with the best development in the start of the 2018 season.

I bashed Kristina for a while because she disappointed and didn't meet our expectations, but she's training hard maybe.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I'm glad Kiki is back to defend her points...

·
Registered
12,222 Posts
If Peng is injured why on earth is she competing? I can’t envisage she’s that desperate for money; not that she’s been making much lately. I also can’t imagine any injury that cannot be worsened through continuous play. I wish some journalist would just ask her!

The revival of Kiki Mlad continues. Perhaps shes only destined to find form between St Petersburg and FO? ;)

·
Registered
23,230 Posts
the salty injury brigade running high on excuses already. glorious. :lol:

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Someone help us, if the Kiki revival brigade continue their encouragement, we could be talking about the CHR #9 again this week!

(Don't laugh, if she wins the whole thing she's probably there, if she defeated Kerber in the final they'd be equal on points I think but I think Kerber would be ahead, other than that any other finalist and CHR it is)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts