Tennis Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
THe only problem with all wiliiams finals is that the crowd refuses to pick a side as if cheering for one sister and not the other would be some kind of mortal offense. STUPID STUPID STUPID! Pick a sister and cheer or boo or do something just pick a freaking side.

·
Registered
8,656 Posts
omg... yes.. :eek:

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
not really:lol:

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
Cybelle Darkholme said:
THe only problem with all wiliiams finals is that the crowd refuses to pick a side as if cheering for one sister and not the other would be some kind of mortal offense. STUPID STUPID STUPID! Pick a sister and cheer or boo or do something just pick a freaking side.
Actually, the AO crowd and the Wimbeldon crowd were all on Venus' side, especially the AO after Serena beat Kim.

I do miss the sisters and hope to see them back on the court soon.

·
Banned
1,735 Posts
Vicky88 said:
I have to say not at all. I actually liked a tournament being about tennis instead of hearing all about the WS.

Honey, I don't know where you've been. Because if you were following the entire tournament you would know that they took every chance they could to get some mention of Serena (the cynosure of women's tennis :) ) and Venus.

Tracy Austin even stalked them to their hotel in order to capitalize on their star power. :D

Believe me, those television networks know what's up. :p

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Yes I would prefer the Williams sisters to be in the tournament, but no they wouldn't have routed Justine. I'm sure it would've been more competitive though.

·
Registered
21,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Messenger said:
Yes I would prefer the Williams sisters to be in the tournament, but no they wouldn't have routed Justine. I'm sure it would've been more competitive though.
Maybe not routed, but they sure wouldn't have choked like Kim did tonight. People were saying that Kim surpassed Venus and it's just not true, and her performance tonight just further solidifies that fact.

·
Banned
3,167 Posts
Freaking Yes!!!

Where were the ACES!!!!

Where were the Grunts!!!

Where were the Screams!!!

Where were the Fist Pumps!!!

Where were the Killer Instinct in the Eyes!!!

Where were the Blazing shots (from all angles not just from a backhand)

Where were the Femininity!!!!

Where were the Color!!!!!

Where were the Phat AZZES!!!

Where were the Attitude!!!

·
Registered
15,897 Posts
Cybelle Darkholme said:
rebound ace is a hard court and she lost there.
yes and she also got whipped by chanda at miami
don't see that happening anymore

·
Registered
15,897 Posts
Ballbuster said:
Freaking Yes!!!

Where were the ACES!!!!

Where were the Grunts!!!

Where were the Screams!!!

Where were the Fist Pumps!!!

Where were the Killer Instinct in the Eyes!!!

Where were the Blazing shots (from all angles not just from a backhand)

Where were the Femininity!!!!

Where were the Color!!!!!

Where were the Phat AZZES!!!

Where were the Attitude!!!

i dont know about that
but justine showed more attitude in her past two matches than i've ever seen from a williams sister

·
Registered
16,036 Posts
Funny. After this week I realized how much
I really do love Jenn, Lindsay, Amelie and Justine.
Kim has won me over too.

Nah...can't say I miss the Sisters just yet. Sorry.

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
My answer when you asked earlier in the tourney was NO and my answer now is still a big NO! I really enjoyed the semi of Jenn-Juju and I really liked watching the final with two of my faves in it!

·
Banned
3,167 Posts
moby said:
i dont know about that
but justine showed more attitude in her past two matches than i've ever seen from a williams sister

Obviously, you didn't see the Finals of Atwerp two years ago when Justine had Venus down a set and up 4-1 only to lose. The sistah exude attitude - always.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.