Tennis Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just want to hear if you have met any "idiot" like that...:)

last time i was telling my friend about all these
great players in tennis, but he told me
like women tennis is stupid and stuff like that.:rolleyes:
and men's tennis matches are a lot better.....

do you have friends like that?`

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Has he even watched tennis?Sounds like he just has an axe to grind,he probably doesn't like any female sports,weather he has actually watched one or not. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
19,754 Posts
You cannot even compare women's tennis to women's basketball. The WNBA makes the game of basketball look like a cat fight.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Women's Tennis is probably the most competitive of the Women's sports. So much so that there isn't any, other than Olympic events that come close to it in terms of popularity. It's an establishment on its own that is independent of other sporting bodies.

Not to demean the WNBA but come on, it really is nothing more than a sideshow when the NBA is out of season, an alternative when there is nothing on. In contrast, the WTA is not an alternative for ATP fans, its a whole league on its own.

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
I prefer WNBA to NBA...but only coz Michele Timms used to play :worship: and now Laurean Jackson does :worship: I don't think there is anything wrong with either sport though! Some people just don't appreciate good sports! ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts