Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,250 Posts
anton said:
i saw her for 1 second and it looked like her but it could have been a commerical. i cought the last second. she was dressed in white and it looked like a church choir with her.
Could have been......

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,250 Posts
:eek: :eek:
anton said:
i thought you were going to say yes or no :eek:

but you are a great poster. if you have time give me some approve rep points, OK? :wavey:
:eek: :eek: You Are Sick! :eek: :eek:

·
Banned
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Barrie_Dude said:
:eek: :eek:
:eek: :eek: You Are Sick! :eek: :eek:
maybe it's all the Starbucks going to my head!

I just ate 4 Starbucks Mocha ice cream bars. I think they are brand new. I grabbed about 30 $1 off coupons from Starbucks store :eek:

The bars are also low-fat. only 120 calories and they taste great. :lick:

You buy them in the supermarket.

Sorry, but this reminds me of Thomas Muster saying "I didn't buy my points in the supermarket" :D :p :cool: :wavey: :rolleyes:

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,250 Posts
anton said:

I just ate 4 Starbucks Mocha ice cream bars. I think they are brand new. I grabbed about 30 $1 off coupons from Starbucks store :eek:

Sorry, but this reminds me of Thomas Muster saying "I didn't buy my points in the supermarket" :D :p :cool: :wavey: :rolleyes:
Sleep Depravation, obviously! :rolleyes:

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,250 Posts
anton said:
i just woke up from sleeping. i will doze off again and wake up when venus plays in a few houirs hopefully
And you make a habit of nodding off unexpectadly during the day?

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,250 Posts
anton said:
well its around that time here. thats why i said i was sleeping and then i woke up and did some homework and will probably catch a few more hours sleep before venus plays.
Venus? You wake up for Venus? You poor, poor dear! :sad:

·
Banned
754 Posts
anton said:

It's interesting how a "child" remembers Thomas Muster. Anton you would've been 6 years old when he said that based on what I hear is your "real" age. I reckon it's possible. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
8,642 Posts
Hey ANton- Whitney does indeed have a new song & video. I saw it the first time last week on VHI. I was wondering if it was getting airplay and i don't think MTV is playing it. But it is really good..the lyrics...its old, vintage Whitney..and she looks healthy!

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
bajangurl said:
..and she looks healthy!
good make-up and lighting. its all a front, that fucking crackwhore :devil:

·
Banned
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bajangurl said:
Hey ANton- Whitney does indeed have a new song & video. I saw it the first time last week on VHI. I was wondering if it was getting airplay and i don't think MTV is playing it. But it is really good..the lyrics...its old, vintage Whitney..and she looks healthy!

OMG!!!

I'm going to have VH1 on while I'm doing my homework to try and see it!

I love Whitney! She ROCKS!! :worship:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts