Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean that is what it seems firts maria sharapova is being marketed as the next anna. Ashley Harkleroad declares she likes things short and clingy and that the crowd was on her side because of the outfit and then she appears in Tennis magazine with the Headline American anna. Then some junior guy Brendan Evans is praised because 8 year old girls screamed during his matches because of his frosted tips and his Paisley boxers. I don't know but since when do tennis and the underwear a player wears much less if you can see it matter. If I ever become a pro I want to be like Lindsay and let my racket do the talking.

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Thread answer: The world revolves around sex, dear friend. :eek: :p :angel:

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Sex forever!!!:eek:
Maybe Martina will wear tight clingy short things...:wavey:

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
J/K She has more respect for herself than that...

·
Registered
55 Posts
'Thread answer: The world revolves around sex, dear friend'

The World doesn't revolve around sex, it revolves around the Sun.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Oh yeah, for sure I think tennis revolves around sex. It's not my main reason for the love of WTA, but for sure it's because of the sex symbols like Anna, Martina and Jelena that tennis has become as popular as it is now. When I went to the Acura Classic last year, most guys I met that were my age (19-20) hadn't a clue who Jelena Dokic was. The only reason they were at the tournament, was because their friend told them hot chics would be there. SO, yeah, I think that sums up your question ;)

·
Premium Member
181,845 Posts
It always has since the days of Suzanne Lenglen

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Yeah Egg, like you and your buddies never noticed VENUS' legs and SERENA'S butt. :rolleyes: :p

·
Premium Member
181,845 Posts
I would have seen their butts if i went to see them play.

I haven't seen alot of top players live, just don't appeal to me.
see enough of them on the TV.

yet to see Hingis,Venus, Pierce, Seles, Mauresmo,Testud to name a few

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Another thread answer:

Hell yes tennis revolves around sex.
How else would we get more junior players without good old sex? :eek: :p

·
Chionophile
40,073 Posts
I think it's good as long as it keeps it tasteful. Like outfits that are fashionable and not tacky or trashy...

"Then some junior guy Brendan Evans is praised because 8 year old girls screamed during his matches because of his frosted tips and his Paisley boxers."

What are frosted tips? and paisley boxers? :confused:

Also is that a typo? you mean 18? i wouldn't be too flattered if 8 year old girls screamed during my matches :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,843 Posts
yeah - what are frosted tips? They sound good :drool:

Paisley boxers would, I presume, be his underwear. Nice. Never heard of this guy before... will have to, um, look out for him.

·
Banned
2,029 Posts
What's the saying again? Oh yeah-- "sex sells". :cool:

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Frosted tips - I think the ends of his hair is blonde.
Paisley boxers - 60's retro sounds to me. I still have hearts on mine. :eek: :p

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Evans is not cute. I think he is like 17 or 18 and I dont like guys that young anyway...but he is not that attractive. Perhaps he is just charismatic and stylish.

here is his pic

Brenden is on the right

1 - 20 of 27 Posts