Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
7,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...or something like that?

When Dani was serving at 3-5, Tammy held up her hand, and the umpire saw it. And then Ted goes, "Oh it's the French Open revisited again" or something stupid like that :retard:. Then he goes "Except the umpire saw it this time." Riggghhhhht Ted :rolleyes:. This is after he made that comment about Justine's injury timeout and he made it seem like this was the second time a player held up their hand during a match aside from Justine.
Good thing Tracy is intelligent and shut Ted up by saying "He didn't see, and he didn't ask."

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
19,459 Posts
M_pIeRcE14 said:

When Dani was serving at 3-5, Tammy held up her hand, and the umpire saw it. And then Ted goes, "Oh it's the French Open revisited again" or something stupid like that :retard:. Then he goes "Except the umpire saw it this time." Riggghhhhht Ted :rolleyes:. This is after he made that comment about Justine's injury timeout and he made it seem like this was the second time a player held up their hand during a match aside from Justine.
Good thing Tracy is intelligent and shut Ted up by saying "He didn't see, and he didn't ask."

There is a thread with this same discussion already.

·
Don't mess with Texas!
4,900 Posts
Fingon said:
ted's only brain cell seems busy with that at the moment
LMAO, yeah is it becoming a little annoying. But it still funny.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Maybe he just thinks Justine showed bad sportsmanship...most people in the tennis community think that, too.

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
lol, I remember at Wimbledon he said something about all one of Serena's opponents could do to save herself near the end of the match was raise her hand.

Yeah, there's the epitome of journalism and TV commentary for ya:lol:

in one ear, out the other

·
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
35,887 Posts
Queen Rebecca said:
Actually I'd have less. Instead of just posting "wow, you IDIOT" about 10 000 times, I would actually have something to say.

Try harder. That was a mighty pitiful effort :)
so if you would have something to say then why would you have less posts? :confused: :tape:

I don't have to try hard you just admitted you wouldn't have anything to say with intelligent people but with idiots you would post 10,000 times. Just wondering whose actually the idiot? The people who are fine with the message board and its people or the person who thinks the majority are idiots yet talks to them 10,000 times. :lol:

I guess you're more comfortable around as you put it "idiots". :tape:

·
Banned
177 Posts
M_pIeRcE14 said:

For you information she did not shut him up. She just pointed out how dishonest the umpire was also because he should have asked. Well he did ask and justine denied it. That whole Belgian group are a bunch of dishonest people with whom I have no respect for.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.