Tennis Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is just sitting at home eating Bon Bons and watching TV...:rolleyes:

All this talk about Kim keeping number 2, Kim taking over number 1...yada yada yada yada...the sun rises and sets out of Kims ass...WHATEVER...If the sisters had this huge gap over the the rest of the the field and the rest of the field is able to work hard and improve cant you then reason that the sisters are improving at the same pace and thus WILL maintain that gap????

You guys are a glutton for punishment...Always talking too fast...did you all not learn anything from 2000 and 2001?????

Well some people must love crows pie...enjoy because after this summer, Kim, Juju, Momo :rolleyes: and the rest of you will be eating huge helpings...:D

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
I just thought... If Kim or Justine don't win a Grand Slam title this year... Should they retire? And give it up as a lost cause?

I'm really looking forward to Paris... It should be more exciting than the Australian mostly cos people are starting to doubt Venus and even Serena.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
mmcdonald said:
I know, it'll be time to shut up some people
Even though Venus :hearts: :hearts: and Serena :drool: are my #2 and #3 players I won't mind if Kim or Justine won. I'd like Amelie to win over Kim and Justine though.

But yeah... Monica will kick all their asses! *wishes*

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
i dunno what she's doing but i do perceive Kim as a serious threat and won't be at all surprised if she closes out the year as the #2 player in the world.

altho' now that you say it Toppa, there was a slight gut on Venus in that picture -- the one with the black dress with all the buttons. d'ya think the bob-bons are to blame??? :p

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
don't be silly, Venus is choking on Serena's gumbo. :p

all of this prognosticating is getting rather old. it's like a broken record. On and on and on they go.
Sometimes I want to run in those threads and scream
!!! But I'll let them set themselves up for humble pie. It's fun.

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tennischick said:
i dunno what she's doing but i do perceive Kim as a serious threat and won't be at all surprised if she closes out the year as the #2 player in the world.

altho' now that you say it Toppa, there was a slight gut on Venus in that picture -- the one with the black dress with all the buttons. d'ya think the bob-bons are to blame??? :p
The queen does not eat sweets...thus the slim and trim sexy body...Kim on the other hand... :p

·
Premium Member
19,754 Posts
For the clay season these Amelie, Kim, and Justine have performed well. I think they have a chance at RG, but I still won't count the sisters out.

If they do lose the FO, then expect them to be ruthless at the US Open and Wimby.

My only hope is that one of them wins, but if not then it's not the end of the world and they should not retire like some idiots around here will suggest if they lose. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
you know, I think we as Williams Fans need to stop feeding the haters

this back and forth is pointless

Just Let Venus and Serena's rackets do the talking.

·
Banned
3,628 Posts
TopShotta said:
is just sitting at home eating Bon Bons and watching TV...:rolleyes:

All this talk about Kim keeping number 2, Kim taking over number 1...yada yada yada yada...the sun rises and sets out of Kims ass...WHATEVER...If the sisters had this huge gap over the the rest of the the field and the rest of the field is able to work hard and improve cant you then reason that the sisters are improving at the same pace and thus WILL maintain that gap????

You guys are a glutton for punishment...Always talking too fast...did you all not learn anything from 2000 and 2001?????

Well some people must love crows pie...enjoy because after this summer, Kim, Juju, Momo :rolleyes: and the rest of you will be eating huge helpings...:D
Venus might not be eating Bon Bons or watching TV, but I don't think she is training that much. This is a hunch since I don't have any inside info, but I am sure most of her time is devoted on establishing her business, which is fine but I am lowering my expectation atleast for FO - If she made the semis, I will be happy. Ofcourse, I could be wrong and it won't be the first time she made me eat crow.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
eta psi said:
Venus might not be eating Bon Bons or watching TV, but I don't think she is training that much. This is a hunch since I don't have any inside info, but I am sure most of her time is devoted on establishing her business, which is fine but I am lowering my expectation atleast for FO - If she made the semis, I will be happy. Ofcourse, I could be wrong and it won't be the first time she made me eat crow.
I'm sure she said recently that the talk of her being all into her business more than tennis is silly...

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
besides, her business only has had like 10 clients in a year

they're going veeery slow

I wonder if anyone even knows anything about VStarr

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
o0O0o said:
OMG the world is coming to an end!

For you bitch...cause the sisters will have your punk ass sliting you wrist... :wavey:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts