• No

Votes: 19 70.4%
  • I don't care

Votes: 8 29.6%
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
So you're accusing her of throwing the match??? That's even worse!

Report her to the Integrity Unit if that's what you think.
Well, I am not on a forum picking on what a teen child has done in the past, if I did that to any kid I would be ashamed so I hope your produd of your basement dwelling trolling.

She injured 1 match as a 18 year old adult at wimbledon, and she had not played for 1.5 years so it was too much for a kid.

I am sure if a smaller tournament overruns a bigger one nobody is going to say anything. But as you sem to hate emma so much, why dont you report her, you seem so vile and have so much hatred it is probably in your nature.

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
Well, I am not on a forum picking on what a teen child has done in the past, if I did that to any kid I would be ashamed so I hope your produd of your basement dwelling trolling.

She injured 1 match as a 18 year old adult at wimbledon, and she had not played for 1.5 years so it was too much for a kid.

I am sure if a smaller tournament overruns a bigger one nobody is going to say anything. But as you sem to hate emma so much, why dont you report her, you seem so vile and have so much hatred it is probably in your nature.
Who is hating?

I am stating facts, and you seem VERY pressed about your brand-new favorite's behavior.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Who is hating?

I am stating facts, and you seem VERY pressed about your brand-new favorite's behavior.
You are hating, if you want facts about Landsville it was above the heat and humidity advice, running late and quarters not until saturday and would overrun the next WTA tournament. I think almost 6 players left or something like that.

It was the tournemanets fault, they did not want to us ethe extra courts available or later times in evening, so players had no choice. Goes down as a retired but that is not injury or throwing a match, its respecting your commitments to a bigger tourny.

So your argument si shot in flames, you have 1 game she could not complete as an adult. But carry on being a dick.

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
You are hating, if you want facts about Landsville it was above the heat and humidity advice, running late and quarters not until saturday and would overrun the next WTA tournament. I think almost 6 players left or something like that.

It was the tournemanets fault, they did not want to us ethe extra courts available or later times in evening, so players had no choice. Goes down as a retired but that is not injury or throwing a match, its respecting your commitments to a bigger tourny.

So your argument si shot in flames, you have 1 game she could not complete as an adult. But carry on being a dick.
While you stick with your "Raducanu threw the match in Landisville" theory (which isn't the kind of thing I would normally expect of a fan), she already has more professional retirements while losing than Yastremska (!!!) in spite of playing fewer than half as many matches.

If you don't want to deal with facts in your 20 days on Tennis Forum, fine by me.

🤷

·
Registered
394 Posts
While you stick with your "Raducanu threw the match in Landisville" theory (which isn't the kind of thing I would normally expect of a fan), she already has more professional retirements while losing than Yastremska (!!!) in spite of playing fewer than half as many matches.

If you don't want to deal with facts in your 20 days on Tennis Forum, fine by me.

🤷
If you want to pick on retirements of small children and their junior career then everyone on this forum can see the type of person you are.

And I have been watching tennis for many years, heck I was a member at park langley over 20 years ago but played more badmin and squash. I watch most of the GBR WTA, including Katie today even with her arm taped both sides and a blister MTO. in Porto......Its called being a genuine fan, I dont care about when I registered here to post about it.

Why are you here constantly trolling emma threads, everyone can see it, do you not see it ? We all can.

·
Registered
4 Posts
6 career retirements in fewer than 100 career matches. But sure, keep harping on about ITF scheduling.

The bandwagoneers are out of control. So many British flags that joined since Wimbledon, it's going to be like Halepstan in 2013/14 but with the smugness of a major title....
Couldn't agree more. They are gonna make me take out my anger on this poor innocent girl if they don't stop.

·
Registered
Henin, Radwanska, Hingis Court, Navratilova, Lisicki, Osaka, Kenin, Halep, Vinci.
323 Posts
No, she is much better in all departments with a much higher ceiling. The future GOAT.

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
If you want to pick on retirements of small children and their junior career then everyone on this forum can see the type of person you are.
Being a quitter at the professional level never gets forgotten. It takes work to overcome a negative reputation, and that's what Raducanu has at the moment - smiling while winning a US Open doesn't undo all that. Until she's proven the bad loser reputation is undeserved, that's the tag she's stuck with. A bad loser who has also won very, very big, but a bad loser nonetheless.

I have not once made it personal with you, just stated facts about a player you are too blinded by standom to think about from anything other than messianic tones. But if you want to get personal about it, just because the local girl you stan enough to engage on the Internet about professional tennis has a bad reputation, that just shows us the type of person you are - thin skinned, incapable of objectivity, and clinging to decades-old club association for some warped clout building among strangers.

Get tougher if you want to hang on GM.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Being a quitter at the professional level never gets forgotten. It takes work to overcome a negative reputation, and that's what Raducanu has at the moment - smiling while winning a US Open doesn't undo all that. Until she's proven the bad loser reputation is undeserved, that's the tag she's stuck with. A bad loser who has also won very, very big, but a bad loser nonetheless.

I have not once made it personal with you, just stated facts about a player you are too blinded by standom to think about from anything other than messianic tones. But if you want to get personal about it, just because the local girl you stan enough to engage on the Internet about professional tennis has a bad reputation, that just shows us the type of person you are - thin skinned, incapable of objectivity, and clinging to decades-old club association for some warped clout building among strangers.

Get tougher if you want to hang on GM.
Lets get about facts and ignore the Junior / kid stuff.

From 16 to almost 18 she did not compete, studied, and had 3 weeks to get up to speed before wimbledon. Went to 4th round and got overwhelmed / run out of steam. If you think thats a weak quiter than I have the right to laught at you.

She then went on her first WTA tour swing. played 4 matches in extreme heat and humidity (lots of retirements) and left as the ITF tournament was running too late and comflicted with WTA event she was playing.

Then at chicago another 5 matches each day to final where she ran out of steam, not surprising for 10 matches day by day no rest starting out. Then went straight to USO qualifying, and another 10 matches and won them all.

20 matches in 5 weeks, allot of them up to USO main on consequtive days for a kid starting out. You may think thats weak, I dont.

And regarding me, I watch and support allot of tennis, looking forward to Katie vs Putintseva later today, a top 50, will be a great barometer for her. If watching all the GBR girls play (except watson, grrr) is a me blinded by emma stardom, who is blind ? And I never thiought Emma would progress so much in a few weeks since watching her in Landsville

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
😂
shows how good this girl is

theres nothing to throw at her so people have to use the dumbest things to get some mud

21 - 31 of 31 Posts