Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If not, have you ever tried any?!

My roommate always says if they had showed Requiem for a Dream in middle school instead of the D.A.R.E. program, then she never would have tried any drugs. LOL!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,170 Posts
LMAO, that is soooo true. That movie is really scary!

I haven't done anything major, just pot. I quit though because I had a panic attack one night (while high) and ever since then I have been very anxious and it is really bad if I get high!

I also used to do a lot of prescription drugs. I've done soma, darvocet, xanax, valium, hydrocodone, and I'm sure others. Those are nice but after the panic attack I also had trouble with those.

Now I like to be sober and maybe just a little drunk every once in a while.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,997 Posts
I've been asked several times, but I've always said no. I don't want to be that kid in class who enters the room and EVERYONE knows that he/she is stoned. Hilarious.

And maybe its just me - but I've always thought that weed smells like stale shit and feet. :D

and Hi Nwando ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kournikovafan13 said:
I've been asked several times, but I've always said no. I don't want to be that kid in class who enters the room and EVERYONE knows that he/she is stoned. Hilarious.

And maybe its just me - but I've always thought that weed smells like stale shit and feet. :D

and Hi Nwando ;)
Why haven't you entered any of my Arizona threads?!! Boo on you!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,491 Posts
ooooh... this is my kinda thread ;)

ive done pretty much anything i could get my hands on. im a good girl now and only smoke weed or opium.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,802 Posts
Never tried any and never smoked any. If you think I'm crazy now, imagine me on drugs. I'm what they call 'naturally high'. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,491 Posts
kournikovafan13 said:
I've been asked several times, but I've always said no. I don't want to be that kid in class who enters the room and EVERYONE knows that he/she is stoned. Hilarious.

And maybe its just me - but I've always thought that weed smells like stale shit and feet. :D

youve been smelling the wrong kind, my friend. the real good shit smells piney/minty fresh... the goodness... mmmm
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,997 Posts
I answered the first one. :eek:

There's not much to say about Arizona. You can tell by my weekend. Saturday. Sunny. Go to mall. Talk on phone. Stay up late on wtaworld. Sunday. FUCKING HOT. Talk on phone some more. Go to movies.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,997 Posts
decemberlove said:
youve been smelling the wrong kind, my friend. the real good shit smells piney/minty fresh... the goodness... mmmm
Well maybe the reason weed smells like feet to me it's coz the times you get asked the most are in the locker room, LOL.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
kournikovafan13 said:
I answered the first one. :eek:

There's not much to say about Arizona. You can tell by my weekend. Saturday. Sunny. Go to mall. Talk on phone. Stay up late on wtaworld. Sunday. FUCKING HOT. Talk on phone some more. Go to movies.
Hehehe!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tarsius said:
IMO, marijuana is overrated. Drinking beer is far more enjoyable.
Well, un-like drinking though, there are not as many hazardous consequences to it atleast. It's more fun--and there's no hangover, throwing up, whatever
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,997 Posts
Then again, I'd rather live in AZ than the yucky east coast. Bleh.

Oh, and what are shrooms? :D :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,491 Posts
kournikovafan13 said:
Well maybe the reason weed smells like feet to me it's coz the times you get asked the most are in the locker room, LOL.

lol yes that MAY have something to do with it ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,491 Posts
whatever you do , dont mix shrooms with k. bad idea
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
kournikovafan13 said:
Then again, I'd rather live in AZ than the yucky east coast. Bleh.

Oh, and what are shrooms? :D :eek:
I would think living in AZ--the Southwest, you would know it. Shrooms were very prominently used by the Native Americans there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,491 Posts
yes.. peyote too
 
1 - 20 of 82 Posts
Top