Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
or for that matter dislike both the Williams sisters and Hingis?
or
Like both the Williams and Jen?
or
dislike both the Williams and Jen?

I like Jen only and disike both the Williams and Hingis.

·
Registered
15,226 Posts
I like both Hingis and the Williams Sisters

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
I have nothing against Hingis or the Williams sisters... in fact I'm starting to like Venus more...
but Jen is one player I'm have negative feelings about... :D

·
Senior Member,
2,093 Posts
I like both the Williams sisters and Jen.

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
I like Both Williams sisters but hate Martina and Jen

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
I think most folks know that the Williams Sisters are by far my favorites.

Hingis
I disliked Hingis a whole bunch in the past, but I must admit that I started liking her after this year's AO. I like how she's matured. I enjoy her humor, occasional arrogance, and fighting spirit. I also think she's currently the 2nd best player out there (despite her ranking). I won't go as far as to say that I like her 100% because that just wouldn't be true.

Jennifer
I am neutral, despite my occasional confrontations with her fans. I thought it was a nice comeback story, but the language and attitude partly neutralized any like I could have had for it. I don't hold her behavior against her, because there are a lot of people I care about who act the same way. I'm also not convinced that she's as good as her ranking shows. While she wins the big events, she doesn't win much more. Maybe my opinion is inaccurate, but it's just how I feel.

Lindsay
I like Lindsay 100%. I consider her my fave until she plays one of the Sisters (and still I feel bad that if she loses). She's as classy as the Williams, and I think that there's mutual admiration and respect between the 3 of them. She's seems down-to-earth and genuinely a nice person who's secure enough to compliment the other players. I also like the fact that Lindsay shares my admiration of Marion Jones.

I'm pretty much indifferent towards everyone else on the tour.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jen's not as good as her ranking? 3 of the last 5 slams ain't too bad.
Does anyone like only 1 Williams sister?

·
Registered
16,318 Posts
I like Venus Serena and Lindsay.

I don't like Martina, she is always waiting for the UE in the other player game, and she is not risking anything, that 's why I think she sucks her games sucks.

And, I want to be respected for this opinion, Hingis fans:kiss:

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
On Martina!!

To LucasArg:

That is also why she lost the AO 2002, US Open 2000, along with many other tournaments. Passive, defensive tennis, works sometimes, but not often, in today's game.

Martina has game to win, but needs to forget playing "safe" when she is ahead. She has lost many matches because of this.

·
Premium Member
27,114 Posts
I like all of them and have disliked them all in the past - usually when they have beaten players I like more :)

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
:wavey:

although I tend to root for my American sisters against Martina and most all foreign players (excluding Sandrine of course). ;)

·
Registered
157 Posts
eww... liking both the williamses and crapriati
that's just wrong :D

it's Venus and Serena ... not "Williams Sisters"
btw

cmon_kim01 u are soo cool :wavey: is that kim and elke? :D
u too SerenasMelons-- haha funnilarious name :bounce: :bounce: <<<they bounce like this on court :D

martina's okay I stopped liking her a lot her after her loss @ FO99

FAF no way! She'll never beat Venus ^_^ lol that semifinal match of the 01USO was just too sweeeet!

Davenport "hit it hard, hit it flat, and walk away!"

Lindsay will always be @ the top with Venus and Serena!:D

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
I like and respect both Martina and Venus a great deal - I like Serena too most of the time, but not as much.

I think Jen's comeback story is nice but I don't really warm to her for some reason.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
I like LINDSAY and JENNIFER most. .:kiss: :kiss:

I also like Serena, but I dislike Venus. Serena has a better game than her sister and she seems nicer, friendlier to me.

I also like DANIELA Hantuchova.

I don't like Martina at all.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts