Tennis Forum banner

4481 - 4500 of 4599 Posts

·
Registered
20,097 Posts
I haven't cared about skiing since the days of the Crazy Canucks... we really should be doing much better, we have the climate and the Rocky Mountains. We need to build a new excellence centre for skiing, like we did with tennis.

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
Finnish skiing cup
Vuokatti

Ladies sprint (F)

1. Anne Kyllönen 3.28,68
2. Jasmi Joensuu + 0.70
3. Anni Alakoski + 0.87
4. Katri Lylynperä + 1.60
5. Laura Mononen + 2.47
6. Vilma Nissinen + 10.94

Men sprint (F)

1. Joni Mäki 2.52,88
2. Lauri Vuorinen + 1.67
3. Ristomatti Hakola + 2.65
4. Verneri Suhonen + 5.77
5. Perttu Hyvärinen + 6.15
6. Emil Liekari + 12.52

·
Registered
12,657 Posts
I haven't cared about skiing since the days of the Crazy Canucks... we really should be doing much better, we have the climate and the Rocky Mountains. We need to build a new excellence centre for skiing, like we did with tennis.
You mean Steve Podborsky and that generation?

·
Registered
20,097 Posts
You mean Steve Podborsky and that generation?
Yup, there were a bunch at that time, but him and Ken Read were the ones I followed.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
79,328 Posts
The Norwegian Ski Association and FIS have decided to postpone the Cross-Country, Nordic Combined and Ski Jumping World Cups planned from December 4-6 to later in the season.

“Based on the difficult time we are currently in, the uncertainty and the consequences of the current status of Covid-19 prevention measures, the Norwegian Ski Association believes that it is not right to arrange the World Cup in Lillehammer right now. We will now focus on finding new dates in consultation with FIS and the local organiser”, says Norwegian Ski Association President Erik Røste.

·
Good Luck Caro in 2019!
184,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,495

·
Registered
12,657 Posts
Eurosport userly shows World Cup races, but this weekend it only on Swedish and TV in Norway...
Pretty sure Eurosport sends different things in UK than Scandinavia :) A Norwegian friend of mine who lived in UK for a year said the same, impossible to get skiing anywhere on TV.

·
Good Luck Caro in 2019!
184,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,499
Yes, but what we here in Denmark get, is the same as rest of Europe, but minus UK, as it shown on Eurosport International. But I don't watch on ES but on Swedish or Norwegian TV.

4481 - 4500 of 4599 Posts