Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 4475 Posts

·
Rise up from ignorance
17,495 Posts
Damn, I've stuck with national TV for this one. The lead commentator is an annoying omni-present old twat who usually specializes in covering athletics :facepalm:

·
Rise up from ignorance
17,495 Posts
Bjoergen looks tired, the ski change took her forever :eek:

·
Rise up from ignorance
17,495 Posts
Diggins 12th :D

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
Damn, I've stuck with national TV for this one. The lead commentator is an annoying omni-present old twat who usually specializes in covering athletics :facepalm:
Talking about the commentators..

Last year when the Veerpalu doping scandal broke out, I felt the most sorry for our skiing commentator. He seemed truly devastated. But of course he got sometimes too over the top with Veerpalu's praising. Now he's doing bits here and there, as for obvious reasons there's not much skiing on TV anymore.

·
Registered
5,574 Posts
König Ludvig lauf was won by Stanislav Rezac. In very cold weather one skier died and more than 40 had to be taken care of by the doctors.

Norwegian cup today was won by Maiken Falla ahead of Anna Haag. Petter Northug took a narrow win in the mens class.

After training today, i was in Holmenkollen to watch biathlon.
Happy to hear that Johaug had won, and got a message from Miss dynamite Diggins who badly wantet a coke and chokolate after her adventures in Rybinsk.:)

·
Registered
25,884 Posts
König Ludvig lauf was won by Stanislav Rezac. In very cold weather one skier died and more than 40 had to be taken care of by the doctors.
:eek:

Lawsuits to be arriving from the Norwegian business elite soon?

1 - 20 of 4475 Posts