·
Registered
10,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
please post here. im dying to see it

·
Premium Member
4,097 Posts
Re: Does anyone have the video of the Annabel Croft misquote of Justine Henin at Dubai?

She was a disgrace... one game she'd call her 'Justine Henin' and the next she was 'justine Henin-Hardenne'... idiot woman... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
391 Posts
Re: Does anyone have the video of the Annabel Croft misquote of Justine Henin at Dubai?

Winning ITV's Celebrity Wrestling's the best thing that stupid woman's ever done.

·
Premium Member
4,097 Posts

Winning ITV's Celebrity Wrestling's the best thing that stupid woman's ever done.
Oh yeah... that ITV hit show that...... nobody... :rolleyes: watched :lol: :lol: Im surprised BBC allow her to commentate at Wimbledon...

·
Registered
8,451 Posts

Am I the only one who actually likes her? :eek: :tape:

·
Administrator
29,116 Posts

Annabel :eek:

·
x
34,531 Posts

Jo Durie and Sam Smith(i think) ftw!!!!

·
Registered
795 Posts

I actually like Croft ... maybe its because commentators in Australia arent that good lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts