Tennis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Tart with a Heart
15,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone can help I'd be really grateful...

I need to know the exact dates of two events, and my books are in the wrong country :mad:

thanks...

·
Tart with a Heart
15,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ooh...cheers Rollo!

I need the exact dates of two $10k tourneys:

Viana do Castelo 1991 and Vilamoura 1992. Apparently they were both won by Portuguese players; I'm not even sure if they were on the mens or women's circuits though!

·
25,357 Posts
I won't be of much help Jon. The WOT for 1993 lists $ 10,000 men's event winners but gives no dates or cities. I bet Vilamoura equals the third leg of the Portuguese circuit, as the winner was an N. Marques of Portugal.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

·
Tart with a Heart
15,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No problem. Thanks so much for checking! :wavey:

·
Registered
900 Posts
a bit off topic, but does anyone know where you can old challenger results? i was looking for the midland michigan results for 1992... am i s.o.l? lol

thanks!

·
Registered
360 Posts
I cant believe that the ITF stopped producing the World of Tennis last year - I have them all except 1968, 1970 and 1971 - if anyone has these years, please let me know.

Thanks

TennisFan75 said:
cool..thanks for you help Rollo!

·
Tart with a Heart
15,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Colin / Rollo,

I often search for past years of World of Tennis on ebay, and they do come up now and then. You can save the search so that everytime a new one is placed for sale you receive an email. :)

The new ITF publication isn't a patch on WoT, although thankfully this years is much better than last.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts