Tennis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are so insightful, clearly spoken and she never 'hides' anything. She is always very honost about what happens on the court, off the court and in her mind on and off the court. She also always shows the greatest respect towards everyone! :)

·
Registered
349 Posts
leszcd2 said:
They are so insightful, clearly spoken and she never 'hides' anything. She is always very honost about what happens on the court, off the court and in her mind on and off the court. She also always shows the greatest respect towards everyone! :)
Yes, exactly. I always take her words as a way to learn and experience life. Not just tennis. :angel:

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
I like ppl that are "real" with their interviews, saying what they want rather than what the media wants to hear...Justine is one of them :D

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
she seems to have things in the right perspective that's good

she also doesn't seem to be so bitter anymore (a few years ago, she always looked cramping on court not only when she was choking), it looks like she is enjoying it more now!

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I like her honesty and her blundness, but also am worried sometimes (esp. when she has to talk in English) that she gives "hater" ammunition.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts