wouldnt you?

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
I don't.....

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
you hug it? that seems a lil weird, but ok. what if its odd-shaped???

i think if you've won something really big, the kiss just comes natural. seems like every player in every sport kisses their trophy.

·
Registered
44,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
decemberlove said:
you hug it? that seems a lil weird, but ok. what if its odd-shaped???

i think if you've won something really big, the kiss just comes natural. seems like every player in every sport kisses their trophy.
Hug it...hold it, whatever.

You can still hold it close (hug) if it's odd shaped.

The kiss thing just seems weird. Y'all don't know where the trophy's been.

·
Premium Member
20,681 Posts
Top tip for Martina Hingis fans: Don't waste your money on t-shirts and flags, simply
strap a large inflatable penis to your forehead, and everyone will immediateley know
which player you support!

·
Premium Member
20,681 Posts
Seldom83 R u stalking me??? Whenever i post something ur tagging along straight afta or a few posts after that! Ur starting to scare me now!!

I am a martina hingis fan and everyone knows that when they see me in public cos i strap a large inflatable penis to your forehead, and everyone will immediateley know which player I support!

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
In a way, I just hope they clean the trophey. Imagine if you were JHH, and you saw Serenas lippy marks from the year before.

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
dava_russianrule said:
In a way, I just hope they clean the trophey. Imagine if you were JHH, and you saw Serenas lippy marks from the year before.
or the other way round.......i dont want my baby catching herpes

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
lol!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts