1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
36,597 Posts
yes²

·
Registered
9,292 Posts
Sometimes! There was a time in my life when I banned jeans of my wardrobe. Like to wear my jeans with a tight shirt and a black lounge jacket. Wear suits very often, so I only sometimes wear jeans... :)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
15,168 Posts
Yes & Yes! Light blue blue jeans, a plain white T-shirt, and white ankle socks are :drool:

·
Registered
9,292 Posts
esquímaux said:
Yes & Yes! Light blue blue jeans, a plain white T-shirt, and white ankle socks are :drool:
Now I know why you like tennis players, they always wear white socks... :lol:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
15,168 Posts
GermanBoy said:
Now I know why you like tennis players, they always wear white socks... :lol:
Yeah, I remember when a couple players wore black socks (Blake, Ginepri, Roddick, etc.) :eek: It was a total :tape::eek:

·
Registered
8,352 Posts
esquímaux said:
Yes! And a guy who has cut off his tight jeans to make them into shorts are :lick: :eek:

·
Registered
9,292 Posts
esquímaux said:
Yeah, I remember when a couple players wore black socks (Blake, Ginepri, Roddick, etc.) :eek: It was a total :tape::eek:
Now I know your fetish, I am happy, I never wear white socks... :cool:

·
Registered
34,273 Posts
yes I do wear but sexy... depends on the ass :p :p :p :p

·
Registered
15,248 Posts
Id be lost without my jeans! :eek: Its the people in the jeans that makes them sexy :p

Reactions: TheBoiledEgg

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Yes I wear jeans...I like to wear mine baggy though......I think jeans are sexy, but I think jogging pants are sexier cuz u can see everything shake in the front and back of em :devil: (i sound like a pervert)

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Yes I wear jeans but I don't find them sexy.

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
im not really a big fan of jeans . in the winter, i wear dress pants . in the summer, i wear skirts or capris . jeans never seem to fit my body right

1 - 20 of 52 Posts