Tennis Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ashley will ever come back? I hope she does, but she needs another coach, someone who can help her game evolve instead of just staying at the same kind of level. Your thoughts? :)

·
♡
25,029 Posts
mm I don't know if she come back... hopefully and I wish that but now she has a baby(not yet:p) and I really don't know ...

if she come back I don't think she needs another coach , this season she did her best results so I think she don't need a new coach:p

·
Premium Member
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I mean of course she won't come back right after she's had her baby, if she does come back, I think it will be in a year or two :)

But personally, despite her good form this year, her game hasn't really progressed since 2003, and a new coach would help her with that :D Of course, too, it would be very hard to have Chuck as the coach, and try to be a father at the same time :p

·
Registered
11,602 Posts
I think she'll probably retire after all the bad decisions she made lately. :sobbing:

·
Registered
11,602 Posts
I have to agree with V.A.S, I don't see ashley coming back. :sobbing:
My name isnt' V.A.S. anymore. She's part of the reason why I changed it. :eek:

I should have changed it to Pregger's Power! :haha:

·
Registered
807 Posts
any news about Pebbles?:sad: Do you think that she'll come back early ?:confused::sad:

·
Registered
8,687 Posts
She is "apprently" returning to the tour half way through the year, but this is unconfirmed news. :sobbing:

·
Premium Member
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
When's her baby due? :)

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
I hope that she will come back, but I doubt it:sad:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts