Tennis Forum banner

Do you think they'll find life on Mars?

• Yes, they will find microbial life under the ground

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Yes, but it will only be fossilized life left over from billions of years ago

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • No, they won't find any evidence of life on Mars but I remain hopeful life exists elsewhere

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • No, they won't fine any evidence of life on Mars because life doesn't exist anywhere but on Earth

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Chionophile
40,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Satan said:
There already is life on mars, where the hell do you think i came from?? :rolleyes:
That is very debatable. In fact, in uni I had to debate life didn't originate from Mars. Although I secretly believed (wished) it did. I'm not sure but it certainly is a very interesting topic.

·
Registered
15,747 Posts
who cares its a fucking waste of money if you ask me the millions they spend on this shit could help find cures to cancer or aids or feed the poor

Reactions: GBFH

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
Satan said:
There already is life on mars, where the hell do you think i came from?? :rolleyes:
joe, i just got a call from x7y30p. he says that you're needed back on the main crater. something about you left mars with a shitload of mini-alien support payments unpaid. they're calling you a deadbeat alien up there now...think you should look into it. ;)

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
ozfan44 said:
who cares its a fucking waste of money if you ask me the millions they spend on this shit could help find cures to cancer or aids or feed the poor
i completely agree oz..our priorities are so screwed up it's not even funny. :fiery:

·
Banned
10,399 Posts
DeuceDiva said:
joe, i just got a call from x7y30p. he says that you're needed back on the main crater. something about you left mars with a shitload of mini-alien support payments unpaid. they're calling you a deadbeat alien up there now...think you should look into it. ;)
keep it on the down low keep it on the down low! :(:eek:

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
if there is other life somewhere then no way I believe they look different then us :eek:

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
Satan said:

Here's what your creators look like.
michael jackson is from mars? :eek:

·
Chionophile
40,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
DeuceDiva said:
i completely agree oz..our priorities are so screwed up it's not even funny. :fiery:
Hi DD, I respect your opinion but I think you're wrong there. Most of the problems such as hunger exist because we let it. From the little economics I've done, it has to do with market forces? There is enough food to eat in the world as well as spending on space research.

Anyway, missions such as these are crucial to our future on this planet, as it will also tell us a lot about how our planet works and help us manage it better. Another area of space research that will become crucial to our survival is asteroid/comet research (tracking for possible collisions and preparation as well as searching for possible resources).

·
Banned
10,399 Posts
Sam L said:
I hope this thread doesn't become another chat thread. :fiery:
ahhhh shut it, you mentioned martians, and i'm the king of all martians, aswell as a thread derailer, so what do you expect? :devil: (oh yeah, and i'm satan too!)

·
63,501 Posts
No, they won't fine any evidence of life on Mars because life doesn't exist anywhere but on Earth.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Depends on what life we're talking about. Is it life as we know it (carbon based, oxygen respiring) or life as we dont know it? If its the former, then no I dont think so.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts