Tennis Forum banner

Do you think should I blame Paola Suarez?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I think Mary Pierce did not play her best in her game against Paola Suarez. And as a supporter, we should try to point out what lack in her game but not just always praise her loses.

Is there any better way to support Mary? :confused: Because I acknowledged is that for her own good, but I feared does this can cause you to be discontented.

Paola Suarez really broke my hope. Am I going too far if I blame her? I whether or not plays the tennis to Paola Suarez the form to make the challenge? Because I think she since can defeat Mary Pierce, then should in next round (in fourth round of Australian 2001, her competitor is Amanda Coetzer; in second of U.S. open 2002, her competitor is Cho Yoon Jeong; in third round of Auckland Classic 2003, her competitor is Eleni Daniilidou) or after display well. But she unexpectedly achieves, really is satirizes very much!! :sad: :( :mad: :fiery:

You think? :confused:

·
Premium Member
172,292 Posts
TS said:
I understand English may not be your first language (ah, actually I'm certain it isn't)...but I have absolutely no friggin idea what I just read.
looks like a Babel-Fish translation :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
16,024 Posts
PAOLA has 1000 times more finesse than Daniela and yet Daniela would have us believe that she is a finesse player? So I guess Paola "overpowered" daniela?? LMAO!!! VAMOS PAOLA. You should have beaten Lindsay in LA but good wins here!!!

:haha:

·
Banned
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Continuing for latest news

In Toronto open, Paola Suarez was defeated Russian Vera Zvonareva
2-6, 6-2, 6-4 in quarter finals.

What do you think? :confused:

·
Registered
14,563 Posts
Why blame Paola?

She is playing amazing tennis., she reached the semis in a tier I for the first time in her career and I am glad she did.

Go Paola, you can do it!!!! :D

·
Banned
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Reason for I blame Paola Suarez

LucasArg said:
Why blame Paola?

She is playing amazing tennis., she reached the semis in a tier I for the first time in her career and I am glad she did.

Go Paola, you can do it!!!! :D
It is because she defeated my favorite players - Mary Pierce in second round of Toronto open on Thursday!! :sad: :( :mad: :fiery:

Therefore I blame her.

LucasArg, what do you think? :confused:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.