Tennis Forum banner

Do you think should I blame Anastasia Myskina?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Banned
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I think Mary Pierce did not play her best in her game against Anastasia Myskina. And as a supporter, we should try to point out what lack in her game but not just always praise her loses.

Is there any better way to support Mary? :confused: Because I acknowledged is that for her own good, but I feared does this can cause you to be discontented.

Anastasia Myskina really broke my hope. Am I going too far if I blame her? I whether or not plays the tennis to Anastasia Myskina the form to make the challenge? Because I think she since can defeat Mary Pierce, then should in next round (in quarter finals of U.S. open 2003, her competitor is Justine Henin-Hardenne) or after display well. But she unexpectedly achieves, really is satirizes very much!! :sad: :( :mad: :fiery: :banghead: :bigcry: :shout: :tears: :hysteric: :sobbing: :crying2:

You think? :confused:

· Banned
14,953 Posts
:haha:

· Banned
3,308 Posts
Am I the only one suspecting the starter's making believe that he or she is a poor English writer?
His/her mistakes are simply wierd...not non-native speaker like....

· Registered
31,973 Posts
PierceCheng said:
Ferrero, can you tell me which part as you are not understand? :confused:
just a hunch but i dont think he understand this part :)

I think Mary Pierce did not play her best in her game against Anastasia Myskina. And as a supporter, we should try to point out what lack in her game but not just always praise her loses.

Is there any better way to support Mary? Because I acknowledged is that for her own good, but I feared does this can cause you to be discontented.

Anastasia Myskina really broke my hope. Am I going too far if I blame her? I whether or not plays the tennis to Anastasia Myskina the form to make the challenge? Because I think she since can defeat Mary Pierce, then should in next round (in quarter finals of U.S. open 2003, her competitor is Justine Henin-Hardenne) or after display well. But she unexpectedly achieves, really is satirizes very much!! :

you think? :confused:

· Premium Member
172,297 Posts
:haha: :rolls: @this thread

azza ....... :umbrella:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.