Tennis Forum banner

Do you think Serena party pics should be in non-tennis forum?

• Yes

Votes: 23 41.8%
  • No

Votes: 32 58.2%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
22,126 Posts
Ofcourse not!

Why pollute non-tennis with
all the troll mongers latching
on to anything Serena to Slam it. :angel:

·
Registered
17,919 Posts
No, she's a champion and a current player, so what she does has a connection to this board.

Until all modelling/sitting at basketball games/etc etc etc photos of ex-WTA players such as Kournikova are banished from General Messages, it's ridiculous to try to banish off-court photos of any current player doing anything they've got a mind to do.

·
Registered
17,919 Posts
By the way, I never look at those party-pic threads because they don't interest me, and no one else has to look at them, either. if you dislike them, just let them fade away on their own. What's the big deal? :rolleyes:

·
double-dog daredevil
12,044 Posts
don't like them, don't read them. why is that so hard?

·
College Tennis/Team USA expert
9,341 Posts
it shows how fit shes getting??

·
Registered
9,647 Posts
griffin said:
don't like them, don't read them. why is that so hard?
That may be common sense, but you buggers quite regularily shift other topics to non tennis, yet these empty headed rent a celeb serena threads seem to have a protected ranking, shift the tubbypissup pics I say,boot their fat and skinny butts to non tennis (or old gushing oprah) :wavey: We have to send off toothless old ewes to the freezing works after several years of producing lambs, make the hard decision(I'd better shut up I might get a banning:tape: )

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
No, cos it might not get that interesting in her threads.:tape:

·
49,001 Posts
Serena IS Womens tennis, as shown by the number of responses in that and every other thread that mentions her name in GM (and mostly from her non-fans!). So no.

·
16,052 Posts
King. said:
Serena IS Womens tennis, as shown by the number of responses in that and every other thread that mentions her name in GM (and mostly from her non-fans!). So no.

Excatly...

·
Registered
13,542 Posts
King. said:
:worship: :worship: :worship:

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Basically my opinion of this forum is that if there is anything to do with a tennis player even if it's non-tennis, it's ok here. That might not be the official rule but it's what sticks.

·
Registered
9,647 Posts
Serena is woman's tennis my goddamn ugly butt

1 - 20 of 21 Posts