Tennis Forum banner

Do you think marcobarella sister should play paw?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No.

Almost everyone has brother or sister and everyone can post two or three kinds of paw and it will be sick situation.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
26,373 Posts
Hmm, there isn't any rule which refrains from siblings from posting Paws. Maybe ULTIMA PALLINA should post her own picks under her user account, not a big worry to me though.

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Wojtek said:
No.

Almost everyone has brother or sister and everyone can post two or three kinds of paw and it will be sick situation.
Wojtek, haven't you other to think?
I don't think that my sister can't play PAW. She doesn't post the sames picks as mine. So, what's the problem?

·
6,752 Posts
I think she should become a member of WTA World, it´s really easy, just sign up, and done.

·
Registered
174 Posts
well, of course she could play PAW, but preferably she should have an own account to do so (which is very easy like Catriel said) otherwise it looks like Marco is playing twice...

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I agree with wojtek, catriel and petroniao

of course she can play, but an own account would clarify things for everyone ! :)

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
I'd say she better uses her own account to post PAW's, just to avoid all possible controversy... ;)

·
Worshipping POP ICON GODDESSES
7,877 Posts
If she has an account and is a real person.....no problems!!! If she is Marcos alterego then I am not so sure!!!

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
so I guess the conclusion is clear, but if Marco and his "sister" will take it in mind ?

·
Registered
29,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was playing almost all games in wtaworld. We had there sisters and brothers - all of them were cheaters becuase it was one person.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts