Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read a magazine article that talked about that and I totally think it's not possible. Straight is straight and gay is gay so I can't even see a gay person turn like some of the straight guys at my school gays. The jocks especially would probably kick your butt if you tried. The article said that it doesn't like happen real fast but the gay person can slowly turn the straight person gay just like kinda convincing them by making them think thaty being gay like seems really cool and exciting. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
195 Posts
I think it's possible...it depends a lot on the person you want to turn, there are some boys who are so ambiguous and you can´t know if they´re gay or not!It's certain that it would be very difficult to make someone gay in one night if they have not any gay inclination...but with the time you can convince anyone,just making them feel loved.

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
36,597 Posts
why wouldn't that be possible? What about all those bi people then? I don't see any reason why that would be totally impossible.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
in my honest humble opinion nobody is 100% gay or straight.
so yes it is possible.you never know who you might fall for.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You guys I was talking about straight people not bisexuals. I just think that let's say a gay guy liked a straight guy then it would be totally impossible for the gay guy to turn the straight guy gay because the straight guy has only liked girls
and would never even think of being with a guy. To me it's just impossible. If the gay guy was able to turn the straight guy gay then the straight guy was never straight to begin with.

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
36,597 Posts
It all depends what your view on your sexuality is i guess. To me part of it comes with the genes or so, but another part is how you got through your childhood, what you experienced as a kid. So in my opinion it is possible that someone changes from gay to hetero or viceversa because of strong feelings or experiences in your life. But what do i know lol.

·
Supposed Former , Administrator
9,536 Posts
But what if you fall in love with that gay guy and take the plunge and have a relationship with him? Then don't you become at least bisexual? :D

OMG, it's complicated :eek:

·
45,913 Posts
I totally agree with Poe. I'm not attracted to females in the least, but there are some girls that I have totally fallen for. And, I think that I might handle being with them. Even though I'm gay. So, I think it's possible for a str8 person to fall in love with someone of their own sex, but like Poe, I don't think it would make them gay.

·
Moderator - Juniors
13,473 Posts
no, definetly not. if a gay guy turned a straight guy "gay", then he probably wasn't "straight" in the first place...i think that that person must have already been a least bisexual to begin with, in order to recognize such an attraction. i don't think anyone's 100% one or the other anyway though, so based on that theory, i think it is possible for anyone to find a strong connection with anyone of any gender.

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
wow, good question.

If a gay guy can turn a straight guy to like/love a guy, then that means that a straight girl can turn a gay guy to like/love her.
Meaning that a straight guy can turn a lesbian to a straight girl...further to complicate things, a straight girl might fall in love with a gay guy, who was a straight guy, who know became gay guy, who now became stairght.:confused:

·
Registered
32,932 Posts
Superhero said:
wow, good question.

If a gay guy can turn a straight guy to like/love a guy, then that means that a straight girl can turn a gay guy to like/love her.
Meaning that a straight guy can turn a lesbian to a straight girl...further to complicate things, a straight girl might fall in love with a gay guy, who was a straight guy, who know became gay guy, who now became stairght.:confused:

Hmm has anyone watched [Chasing Amy] or [The Object of My Affection]?

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
There are women who were only with men for about 20 years and those men treated them bad, left them for another women or whatever they did but the point is they are tired of them and then they met a women who makes them feel comfortable again and so they start a relationship with her. are these women suddenly gay or bi or is it just the situation of life who put them in to it?:confused:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's so cool! I love all the different opinions!! Yay!!! I just wanna add though and I think everyone's met at leat one person like this. Don't you think that that there are some straight people who you couldn't even imagine being gay and some gay people you couldn't even imagine being straight? I also think that for some straight people they are just waiting
that one gay person to experiement with. They may go back to being straight if they don't like it but it may help them come out too. It is complex like somebody already said. Heh-heh :)

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
I agree with Kitty I don't think anyone is 100% anything, I'm straight but u can never say never!!! but alas I have found a teacher who may teach how maybe the grass is greener!!!!lol

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
Okay, here is a scenerio:
straight guy, gay guy, straight girl, gay girl...

If the straight guy and the straight girl are in love, and the straight guy meets the gay guy, and he falls in love with the gay guy, and dumps the straight girl for him...then the straight girl falls in love with the gay guy(the originally gay guy), and he falls in love with her so much, that he turns straight, the the now straight guy turns the gay girl straight, because she really loves him... after the ex-gay guy is now straight, then now the gay guy(originally straight), falls back in love again with his ex-girl and turns straight,...............Everybody is straight...:confused:
lol

1 - 20 of 41 Posts