Tennis Forum banner

Do you think I should blame Lisa Raymond?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Mary Pierce did not play her best in her game against Lisa Raymond. And as a supporter, we should try to point out what lack in her game but not just always praise her loses.

Is there any better way to support Mary? :confused: Because I acknowledged is that for her own good, but I feared does this can cause you to be discontented.

Lisa Raymond really broke my hope. Am I going too far if I blame her? I whether or not plays the tennis to Lisa Raymond the form to make the challenge? :sad: :( :mad: :fiery:

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
:confused:

·
Banned
1,116 Posts
No you should not blame Lisa. Since Lisa got slammed in a great fashion by Kim, perhaps, it was better for Mary to lose to lisa in a tight match, rther than losing easily to Kim and lose some of her new confidence.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I don't want to be rude or anything but your english is shit.

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
bcoene said:
Then why did you vote?
Because I don't like Lisa Raymond.

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
Deuce said:
I don't want to be rude or anything but your english is shit.
PierceCheng is a regular down in Mary's forum. He is using a translator and sometimes does no more then verbally abuse players who beat Mary and Mary herself, but always apologises afterwards. His heart is in the right place I think :)

PierceCheng - no don't blame Lisa

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
I dont think you should be annoyed with a player for beating your favorite. Everyone loses a match sometimes.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts