Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Martina must be getting a good fuck off Radek but thats not whats wrong with her tennis

·
Registered
10,513 Posts

·
Banned
3,492 Posts
why cock of Radek makes Hings playing bad tennis .? You can not choose both,Hingis.
I don't agree. I know many people who like, ahem, an appendage, and like to play tennis.

·
Banned
3,492 Posts
she had a terrible injury, too.
Let's hope Roger doesn't injure her. Since he met her he's done wonders. But you know wha they say about first wives. I hope she has a good lawyer should Federer ever decide to Roger a younger model!

·
Registered
69 Posts
she had a terrible injury, too.
didn't Hingis had hronic injury, but she returned .There is no injury that youth can't heal.Mirka is fine for long time ,her tennis is no good

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
Yes and No. i think she hasn't trained as hard as she could because she wants to spend time with Radek but I also think it could have helped her game. It certainly seemed to when he was supporting her at the end of last year at the YEC. I don't think she will retire after they are married though...no way. SHe just needs to come back fresh and with some belief, then she will be winning more matches.

·
Registered
29,542 Posts
Yes and No. i think she hasn't trained as hard as she could because she wants to spend time with Radek but I also think it could have helped her game. It certainly seemed to when he was supporting her at the end of last year at the YEC. I don't think she will retire after they are married though...no way. SHe just needs to come back fresh and with some belief, then she will be winning more matches.
yepp i cant wait to see a serena vs hingis match..we've all been treated to the classic venus hingis matchup twice with both going to 3 sets and and both winning one..now its serena's turn to play hingis...

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
yepp i cant wait to see a serena vs hingis match..we've all been treated to the classic venus hingis matchup twice with both going to 3 sets and and both winning one..now its serena's turn to play hingis...
By the way Serena is playing and by the way Hingis is unfortunately playing... Serena will definitely win... :eek: :worship:

However... everything is a different story on clay... :kiss: :bounce:

·
Registered
223 Posts
By the way Serena is playing and by the way Hingis is unfortunately playing... Serena will definitely win... :eek: :worship:

However... everything is a different story on clay... :kiss: :bounce:
as we all know, that even when both hingis and serena are playing bad one day, the next day could be an entirely different story. champions alway find ways to turn around their game in a single moment. all im saying is never count out any player in the leagues of martina and serena.

·
Registered
7,318 Posts
boy they are an ugly pair

her moustache and his mouth :tape: ..... the strongest guts wouldnt hold up there stomach there

1 - 20 of 51 Posts