Votes: 20 20.0%
  • Umm, no

Votes: 61 61.0%

• Total voters
121 - 140 of 175 Posts

·
Trainwreck
58,370 Posts
Anyway I drink like twice a year :lol: but of the two I'd take alcohol too. Similar ballpark for a lot more accessibility, much more legal etc.

·
Registered
18,442 Posts
:facepalm:

You can, but you don't if you have more than two brain cells. Apparently most of the posters here don't. Or don't have many left after all the pot they smoked. :shrug:

People getting "shit-faced" on good wine or beer? It does not happen that often. You don't drink that stuff to get "shit-faced". You drink to enjoy. Not sure what is so difficult to understand here?
You clearly are talking out of your ass...

again

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
My only cannabis consumption has been passive, once at a Bob Dylan concert in Munich 15 years ago.

Smoking (tobacco) indoors was still allowed in Bavaria back then. The concert hall was full of 60 year olds who travelled back to their youth. A huge cloud of weed smoke was hanging in the air, mixed with hippie body odor and the smell of hot PA amplifiers. I was in a standing area and almost collapsed at some point.

·
Registered
18,442 Posts
Touché

·
Registered
3,665 Posts

·
Registered
18,442 Posts
Bump

Weed legal in Montreal?

As Buddy said, it is legal all across Canada. I love getting my dope delivered right to my doorstep by the government now :lol:

And they just announced that edibles will be legal to sell in Canada too as of December, so now I don't even have to bake my hash brownies anymore :eek:h:

They are even going to have gummi edibles, although probably not in the shape of cute teddy bears :p

·
always getting what i want
17,853 Posts
No. Drug users should be jailed. #JailForDrugsCheats

·
Registered
19,727 Posts
As Buddy said, it is legal all across Canada. I love getting my dope delivered right to my doorstep by the government now :lol:

And they just announced that edibles will be legal to sell in Canada too as of December, so now I don't even have to bake my hash brownies anymore :eek:h:

They are even going to have gummi edibles, although probably not in the shape of cute teddy bears :p

how popular has it become now that it has been legalised? and do they have restrictions on weed and driving?

·
Registered
18,442 Posts
how popular has it become now that it has been legalised? and do they have restrictions on weed and driving?
VERY popular... even my 75-year-old father is down with it :lol:

And yes, just like alcohol, you can't drive while high. There are also restrictions for public places and work environments, again, just like alcohol, which makes sense since it's run by the liquor commissions, for the most part.

cheers, BB

·
Registered
18,442 Posts
Reactions: GeeTee
121 - 140 of 175 Posts