Votes: 20 20.0%
  • Umm, no

Votes: 61 61.0%

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
8,660 Posts
No and not exactly keen to do it in the future. :lol: Everybody says how harmless it is but i am not buying it. Its still mind poison. You have no idea how your body/brain will react. :scratch:

·
Registered
35,934 Posts

·
Registered
35,934 Posts
Reactions: jacobruiz

·
Registered
19,714 Posts
And what is the difference? Not all are made from herbs?
Well most cigarettes are not entirely natural tobacco. They have many other toxic constituents thus not very healthy. Cannabis also has a different active ingredient, being THC instead of nicotine.

Reactions: Dan

·
Registered
35,934 Posts
IMO most people over 18yo who've never tried weed are scary and, in some ways, true ultra-conservatives.

Reactions: VeeJJ

·
Registered
35,934 Posts
Reactions: Jonah Leon

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
No and will never

Reactions: I_CLAUDIA_1961

·
Registered
20,938 Posts

·
Amateur Volleyer
32,122 Posts
If you didn't get high you obviously didn't smoke it right. Try edibles first
What kinda TERRIBLE advice?!?! :hysteric::hysteric::hysteric: Please nobody do this unless you're planning on eating like... 10% of a serving.

It's normal for nothing to happen the first 1-2 times you smoke it anyway. If your first time is successful, you're either [a] an experienced smoker, or incredibly lucky.

·
Registered
35,934 Posts
sorry @pov if i'm not an expert in weed. :)
Sorry that you'd need years of study to realize that tobacco and marijuana are completely different things. ;)

·
Registered
8,660 Posts
If its not dangerous why would it be illegal in so many places? :scratch: The obvious logical question to ask but i have never gotten an answer that makes sense. :scratch:

·
Registered
12,150 Posts
Sorry that you'd need years of study to realize that tobacco and marijuana are completely different things. ;)
TBH- morning cigarette (before you eat anything) can give you "a feeling (not high, but a nice "feeling", lasts few seconds) too...

·
Registered
10,129 Posts
IMO most people over 18yo who've never tried weed are scary and, in some ways, true ultra-conservatives.
Wow. Do you realise that this is an incredibly narrow-minded and quite arrogant statement? :rolleyes:

I neither drink nor smoke - not tobacco, not anything else. I've seen the destructive effects of both and first hand, and I decided a long time ago that I would steer clear of any mind-altering drugs. If you think that's "ultra conservative", then that is quite frankly your problem.

·
Registered
18,442 Posts
If its not dangerous why would it be illegal in so many places? :scratch: The obvious logical question to ask but i have never gotten an answer that makes sense. :scratch:
The answer to that question is long and convoluted. Mostly it is because of the cotton/timber barons back in the days. Hemp, which is made from the Cannabis plant, has been cultivated by humans for over 10,000 years to make clothes, rope and paper. Later, when the industrialized nations came into power, cotton and paper became two of the most valued commodities. Because hemp was seen as a cheap competitor to these two, the cotton and timber barons tried everything they could to get rid of it. The easiest way to do this was to promote the evil mind-controlling aspect of marijuana, even though it was less harmful than alcohol. Because the timber barons usually also controlled the media (because of their control of paper), they were able to flood the world with misinformation about how terrible marijuana was.

If you want the whole story, I recommend the documentary that Woody Harrelson narrates called Grass.

:wink2:

·
Registered
35,934 Posts
Since your "question" is nonsensical, and more than a bit ignorant, it's not surprising the answers wouldn't make sense . . . to you.

·
Registered
35,934 Posts
Wow. Do you realise that this is an incredibly narrow-minded and quite arrogant statement? .
There's nothing narrow-minded about it. And I'll bet studies would prove it correct. Also note that I stated "most."

There are no destructive effects to alcohol or weed or most things- used in moderation.

·
Registered
18,442 Posts
Especially now that scientists have debunked that nonsense that brain cells don't grow back... what a crock that was.

:ras:

·
Registered
22,111 Posts
Wow. Do you realise that this is an incredibly narrow-minded and quite arrogant statement? :rolleyes:

I neither drink nor smoke - not tobacco, not anything else. I've seen the destructive effects of both and first hand, and I decided a long time ago that I would steer clear of any mind-altering drugs. If you think that's "ultra conservative", then that is quite frankly your problem.
This, this, this and this. Also this.

·
Registered
4,026 Posts

Well said

21 - 40 of 175 Posts