Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8,352 Posts
When I was a little boy I loved painiting my nails. My sister would usually do them for me in a bright fuschia colour. Loved it then, but as an adult I have managed to resist the temptation.

·
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.
21,902 Posts
I paint them with permanent marker or sumthing sumtimes, when im really bored. :)

·
Registered
15,248 Posts
When I haven't bitten my nails, yes :eek: I use lots of different colours and have painted England flags on them for special occassions :angel:

·
21,902 Posts
OUT! said:
When I was a little boy I loved painiting my nails. My sister would usually do them for me in a bright fuschia colour. Loved it then, but as an adult I have managed to resist the temptation.
:haha:

How cute :angel: :p

·
Registered
15,248 Posts
selesport said:
I paint them with permanent marker or sumthing sumtimes, when im really bored. :)
yeh my mate used to do that, but her fave was tip ex.....

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
I usually paint my nails in order to prevent myself from biting them :eek:

metallic pastel pink is my favorite color to paint my nails in

·
Registered
15,248 Posts
selesport said:
tip ex is fun when im bored 2 :p , and glue.
lol, dont think she ever used glue. But she did used to cover her hand in it then peel it off.

I used to do what you did Metronista. But I'd still bite. Then Id get pissed off that I'd ruined my nail varnish, take it off and bite some more :eek: :p

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
sometimes.
right now im looking for a pink. Maybelline has an adorable pink out, but its freaking $5.. for nail polish.. oh pssh. i will wait and see how cheap i am. :lol:

·
21,902 Posts
Emola said:
lol, dont think she ever used glue. But she did used to cover her hand in it then peel it off.

I used to do what you did Metronista. But I'd still bite. Then Id get pissed off that I'd ruined my nail varnish, take it off and bite some more :eek: :p
oh yeah, that used to be fun with glue, but it would only work with PVA.

it used to be like peeling blisters off, lol.

·
Registered
15,248 Posts
selesport said:
oh yeah, that used to be fun with glue, but it would only work with PVA.

it used to be like peeling blisters off, lol.
Yeah, the stuff you used to get at school and you put on with glue sticks ;)

Hehe....I could never do that unless they were really small. I was too afraid if the pain! I used to get them all the time on my hands from gymnastics. I darent even touch them :eek:

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
my toe nails are painted red white and blue still left over from wimbledon lol i dont really paint my fingernails cos were not allowed at work boooooooo!!!

·
Registered
8,352 Posts
Has anyobody tried silver or gold nail varnish and does it look nice? Do they have illuminous colours out there also? Boy, I'm such a stereotype...

·
Registered
15,248 Posts
I've tried both silver and gold! They both look nice imo but I think silver looks better.

Reactions: OUT!

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
my toenails are usually a pink, peach, nude, red, or gold color.

nail polish makes your nails weaker, so i usually dont wear any on my fingernails except for a special occassion.

if i do its usually a strenghtening polish from bourjois like these: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P62704&shouldPaginate=true

my fingernails are at a perfect length where i can just buff them and put cuticle oil and them, and it looks like i have a french manicure.

it was hard work making them nice after 13 years of biting them down to the skin...

Reactions: OUT!

·
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect
32,385 Posts
I only bite my nails :unsure:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts