Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I miss her like hell, i was looking back at her days at the top and how she dominated in 1997 but never regained that domination again. All her final defeats in slams like 1999 when she lost 2 out of 4 in the final and then lost the 3 aus open finals in a row. I like the her skill on the court and the way she didn't just use power like the williams sisters, in 2001 when she beat them both to get to the aus final but then lost to capriati. i always felt sorry for the way she was driven out the game by power and in the end even became overpowered by capriati? she was always better than jennifer, her and davenport always stretched eachother and had a nice rivlary. Then came some classics against venus and serena but she ended up being trounced by them.

·
Banned
796 Posts
I miss her a lot. I think that she will come back for the Aus Open 2005 though.

Reactions: Crazy_Fool

·
Banned
3,293 Posts
HOnestly, she's history now. For a few months after her retirement, I missed her a lot but but those days are long past. These days even when I'm watching pennis, I hardly think about Hingis.

·
Registered
23,559 Posts
YEah i miss her too/.

·
Registered
695 Posts
MISSE so much.... all of all her DROP SHORT and her gamestyle ... just love them:worship:

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Whats not to miss?:confused: She had it all, charisma:hearts: , personality,;) finesse and wonderful tennis skills!! :worship: There will always be a "void" in the WTA without her!!:sad: Thanks Marti for the great years!:kiss:

barmaid:wavey:

·
Registered
729 Posts
yes

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
i miss her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

·
Registered
13,105 Posts
gogomaggie said:
when I'm watching pennis, I hardly think about Hingis.
Yeah, sexual organs have the same effect on me. When I'm watching them, I can hardly think about Martina Hingis at all.

I do miss her the rest of the time, though ... even with her famous big mouth. :lol:

Poor Marti. :sad:

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
*~ The Leopard ~* said:
Yeah, sexual organs have the same effect on me. When I'm watching them, I can hardly think about Martina Hingis at all.

I do miss her the rest of the time, though ... even with her famous big mouth. :lol:

Poor Marti. :sad:
Funny stuff!!:lol: :tape: :bounce: :worship:

barmaid:wavey:

·
Registered
851 Posts
I miss her a lot :sad: :sad:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts