Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When will we know Maria's schedule for the US Open series? How long will it take the tendon to heal, and how many weeks in a row can she risk injury?

·
Keep calm and be gay.
51,023 Posts
Is Masha scheduled to play Toronto this year? :awww:

·
Keep calm and be gay.
51,023 Posts
She's not on any EL (MD & Q). Needs a WC
During her press conference after her 1R exit in Wimbledon, she got asked about her next tournament and she said Toronto and Cincinnati, definitely not San Jose. But I can't find her in any Toronto entry list...

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
During her press conference after her 1R exit in Wimbledon, she got asked about her next tournament and she said Toronto and Cincinnati, definitely not San Jose. But I can't find her in any Toronto entry list...
She needs a WC for Toronto and Cincinnati. If she gets one (I'm sure her people are working on it, and if she can't get into Toronto she most definitely will get into Cincinnati) she will play there.

·
Keep calm and be gay.
51,023 Posts
I am hoping I can finally meet her in person in Toronto this year. My window of opportunity is getting smaller and smaller :sobbing:

·
Premium Member
4,506 Posts
Not sure I understand the logic of her scheduling. I get that she wants the most points for each match win considering how fragile she is and her current rank, but she also needs wins and they're more likely to come at a smaller event. Why not ask for a Cincy wildcard and play a smaller event prior?

·
-Team Yastremska-
3,213 Posts
as she is completely useless on court all she should do is just to spend all her free time in skimpy bikinis on beaches all around in europe till the end of this year and leave a remarkable statement about that :cheer:

·
Registered
510 Posts
I dont care where is Thomas or Yuri, how is her wrist? I am no here for another 3 set nightmare match, which she ends up with retirement.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts