Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
3,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't.. I'm too crazy about tennis playing and watching.. I have no life at all outside of it. Is this a sad thing?

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
i should hope i do :haha:

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
gogomaggie said:
I don't.. I'm too crazy about tennis playing and watching.. I have no life at all outside of it. Is this a sad thing?
To answer to your question, it's sad if tennis is not your profession (or your future profession) because such a "fanatism" would prevent you to build a life.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Well, I used to, but just lately since I've been back at uni. (over the summer, when there are not to many real people around! ;) ) trying to find ways of avoiding my dissertation research and writing, I seem to be spending my entire life on this board!!!! ;) lol!! God, I need help!! ;) :p

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
lol! Yes!! ;) "I first realised I was addicted to the board ...." ;) :p

·
Registered
7,318 Posts
i have a great life. Recently i decided not to follow every Jankovic's match, and i'm training less, though it seems that less i train better i play. Lot's of friends and going out, lots of travel and having fun

·
Registered
8,684 Posts
are you serious? (o_O)
avcourse i have a life outside tennis
if you don't have you should spend more time with your friends and find hobbies
and why is this on General Messages?

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
gogomaggie said:
if you're not getting paid for it, yes, gogo...it's a very sad thing.

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
Yes I do.

·
Registered
9,981 Posts
Yes, I do Kaz. :) I like to draw, play the piano and sing, of course my life won't be as wonderful if tennis doesn't exist, so I feel like enjoying at every moment.

·
Banned
24,209 Posts
It is tennis 24/7 with me... Or it was... but I still had a life outside tennis! I used to be on court everyday... which wasn't that hard for me since I live right NEXT to the local tennis club. Anywayz, I am injured right now... and I realised that I am like really bored half of my days. But still, it is good to be away from it for a couple of weeks to see what is going on outside court. I descovered a lot of things... Like, did y'all know Bush Jr. is the president of the US? :eek: :tape: :lol: :haha:

·
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect
32,385 Posts
Footy, Footy and Footy : That suckie close season is nearly ended !

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
StaccatoSilas said:
Like, did y'all know Bush Jr. is the president of the US? :eek: :tape: :lol: :haha:
:scared: and will he be for much longer? :eek: :tape: :sad:

·
Registered
695 Posts
Uhhh dudhh:smash:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
12,324 Posts
the word "duh" comes to mind :p

·
Registered
24,486 Posts
I didn't use to but now I have much to do besides following tennis and posting here:)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts