• Yes I have cat

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • Yes I have boths

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I have another type of pet

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • I don't have any of them and I do not plan it

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I would love to have dog or cat but ...

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a big dog lover :dog: My life with dogs is so much funnier. Those small cute creatures are smart, lovely and devoted to owners. When I was a small kid after years of begging my parents finally agree to have a dog. His name was Benjamin and it was Siberian husky. After his life passed and he finished in heaven I was already adult. Then we took with my partner small unknown breed mixture from the shelter. Her name was Asta and she was small stressed dog based on her previous experiences, after several months she became much more relaxed to know she has a new home and she will be not put away anymore. She passed when she was 16yo, it was 2 years ago. We have now 4-month puppy of English Bulldog and I love this breed already very much ... intelligent, cheeky, very chilled and lazy like me :eek:h:

Some of my friends have also cats & I like them as well but not so much like dogs but fully understand the reasons why some people like cats more.

Do you have a dog or cat and what kind of breed? Do you prefer dogs or cats? Or do you share your life with any other special pets?

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dog: An 11 year old Boston Terrier named Heckle...
ohh ..cute little Heckle ... Boston Terrier was also one in our list, my friend has one and she is lovely and funny
Attaching photos of our Bulldog Pablo ...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dog: I have a 2 year old Labrador Retriever named Flair. :dog:
My brother has Labrador and he is the best mate to our dog Pablo. They could play for hours if my Bulldog would have the same energy :spit: ... But they share the same appetite for the food :hi5:

Reactions: bluwaters

·
Registered
23,017 Posts
neither, but somehow my neighbours cat thinks of me as her peasant and comes over whenever the fuck Her Serene Highness pleases, demanding slices of meat and belly rubs. if only i could resist opening the door tho...

·
Administrator
67,363 Posts
Cat

I like both - but cats are better being on their own if you have to go to work each day and they're left alone at home.

Reactions: bud887 and Molok

·
Registered
7,203 Posts
I am not really a cat person, we have had dogs over the years - different types from poodle to boerboel. Cats we normally keep at the farm.

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
I love all animals but I'm firmly on the dog side of this divide. I've got two greyhounds and they're the light of my life :grin2: Dogs make everything better. I just wished they lived longer. Great thread :yeah:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have 2 cats
the one on the right "Grey and blonde" is called Kiki, and the one on the left is called Lucy
Cuties and they look exactly like Bertens and Safarova :D

·
La nuit je mens
87,071 Posts
A 6 yo cat called Clio :hearts:

Reactions: Molok

·
Registered
11,947 Posts
I grew up with two cats... But later on we got a dog and we now have another dog... I love both cats and dogs though.. I think later on I might get a cat again.

·
Registered
11,947 Posts
I love all animals but I'm firmly on the dog side of this divide. I've got two greyhounds and they're the light of my life :grin2: Dogs make everything better. I just wished they lived longer. Great thread :yeah:
Greyhounds are so gentle... Santa's little helper!!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
neither, but somehow my neighbours cat thinks of me as her peasant and comes over whenever the fuck Her Serene Highness pleases, demanding slices of meat and belly rubs. if only i could resist opening the door tho...
:D I read that during their evolution from wolfs and living with people - Dogs found out how to do "dog face" and pretend sad eyes to outsmart people to get their things done. And I must say they are pretty successful with this. While wolfs do not know how to do it new dogs are already born with this technique in their genes. I see cats probably also found their way already ... :spit:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Greyhounds are really dogs aristocrats ... so gentle

·
Registered
23,017 Posts
:D I read that during their evolution from wolfs and living with people - Dogs found out how to do "dog face" and pretend sad eyes to outsmart people to get their things done. And I must say they are pretty successful with this. While wolfs do not know how to do it new dogs are already born with this technique in their genes. I see cats probably also found their way already ... :spit:
cats don't need dog eyes to perform their satanic mojo, they just are like that. demanding, cruel yet irresistable little demons, and if they had opposing thumbs human species would be eradicated already for sure.

Reactions: Molok
1 - 20 of 32 Posts