Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 177 Posts

·
Banned
48,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically Getting alot of people go "Pusher!"Really when are some of you realise Making winners isnt everything。

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
No.

·
5 Grand Slams
15,301 Posts
i hate it aswell!!

·
Premium Member
28,059 Posts
I really dont feel anything for her style. It works for her but as other have said its a little boring for me. She would either have to hit harder and flatter or add more variety to make it more interesting.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Well, she seems to hit hard, but doesn't exactly paint the lines or takes lots of chances on her placement. But she does seem to dictate play, usually has few unforced errors, and makes her opponents run a lot. Her style of play is working for her. Would love to see more net play ... something that applies to almost all the players.

·
Registered
7,336 Posts
Well, she seems to hit hard, but doesn't exactly paint the lines or takes lots of chances on her placement. But she does seem to dictate play, usually has few unforced errors, and makes her opponents run a lot. Her style of play is working for her. Would love to see more net play ... something that applies to almost all the players.
Sorta like Nadal when he first came on the seen? well circa 2005? in 2003/2004 he was hitting the living shiznit out of the ball.

·
Most Loved Member
11,182 Posts
Yes it reminds me of Sanchez but then without going to the net.

1 - 20 of 177 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.