Tennis Forum banner

101 - 120 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
36,726 Posts
yes, I share the house, which is not a problem at all, but sometimes I just forget I am in underwears when i go to the kitchen or to the toilet and sometimes I meet strangers in the hallway or in the living room and well, presentations in undies are quite awkward, especially when it's girls in the house :lol:

once I got home so wet from cycling back from uni that I had to get my clothes off asap, so I did it in the living room talking two of my flatmates (two girls for instance).
I took off my rain-coat, waterproof overpants, jacket, sweatshirt, shoes, socks, jeans, tshirt...then my friend said, go on, it's not a problem and I realised I was standing there in (wet) union-jack undies :tears: :lol:
:haha: Giulio LOL

·
Rest In Peace, Elena
19,592 Posts
yes, I share the house, which is not a problem at all, but sometimes I just forget I am in underwears when i go to the kitchen or to the toilet and sometimes I meet strangers in the hallway or in the living room and well, presentations in undies are quite awkward, especially when it's girls in the house :lol:

once I got home so wet from cycling back from uni that I had to get my clothes off asap, so I did it in the living room talking two of my flatmates (two girls for instance).
I took off my rain-coat, waterproof overpants, jacket, sweatshirt, shoes, socks, jeans, tshirt...then my friend said, go on, it's not a problem and I realised I was standing there in (wet) union-jack undies :tears: :lol:
:hehehe: i bet those girls enjoyed their view of your package.

·
Registered
34,148 Posts
Well yeah I did competetive swimming so in the locker room everyone had to take off their swimming pants.
When everyone does it it's not a big deal.
And you're mostly naked around each other already anyway in those tight swimming shorts. :haha:

I also don't mind in front of my twinbrother at home...

·
Registered
30,272 Posts
I am not very comfortable but it is not such a big problem for me as it is for some of my friends. I remember some of them were afraid to go skinny dipping (in the night time) :tape:

I would like to be less clothed when in my flat, but I get too cold very soon. I need two jumpers on usually. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
13,843 Posts
Well yeah I did competetive swimming so in the locker room everyone had to take off their swimming pants.
And you're mostly naked around each other already anyway in those tight swimming shorts. :haha:

You have a twin brother? Might as well post a pic in the POY thread? ;)

·
EXPRESS YOURSELF
7,941 Posts

I wish i was a competitive swimmer :sad:

And i can also in front of my brothers, including my twin King Vika (Not that i want to be nude in front of them often :eek:h:)

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #111

I bet she wished she kept her mouth shut so that you figured it out for yourself, lol.

Good for you.

·
Registered
72,379 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
I wish i was a competitive swimmer :sad:

And i can also in front of my brothers, including my twin King Vika (Not that i want to be nude in front of them often :eek:h:)
I wish I were a competitive swimmer too. I want a ripped body like theirs :) Im working on it.

·
Registered
6,185 Posts

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
Another question is:

Are others comfortable with you naked in front of them!
Here's hoping. :lol:

I used to be dreadfully shy when it came to getting undressed in front of others. I remember during grade school when I would change in the farther corner of the locker room when getting dressed for gym.

I'm a lot more comfortable these days, which I think came from a summer sublet in a house near campus a couple summers ago. There were actual mushrooms growing in the corners of the shower!

So, I refused to shower in the house, and would walk across to the University gym to shower, which is an old school open showers, no stalls. I got over it quick.

When fall came, and the lacrosse and swimmers came back. :drool:

Not that I looked, obviously. :angel:

101 - 120 of 133 Posts