Tennis Forum banner

81 - 100 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
i would add that i am very comfortable with others getting naked around me; men, women, friends, siblings, parents, and of course partners.
I would def have issues with my own family around me being in the nude but friends not such a problem, I wouldnt care if they were.

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
I dont have any problem about it, and my body isnt anything special! It is just that I have been practicing karate/playing volleyball/swimming since I was a kid and locker room has always been there... Plus I am sure nobody looks at me, after all I dont look at them, since I am in my own world every time I am there

·
Registered
37,642 Posts
Sure, if I'm changing my clothes in the lockerroom I'll just turn my back on the other people and no big deal :shrug:

·
Registered
72,379 Posts
I guess it depends on the situation...

I used to be very self conscious of my body in general, so I did not like even to be shirtless. I am still not a show-off, but I don't mind losing clothes if the situation is appropriate, like showering in the gym or changning in the locker room.

I have never had problems with walking in underwears though, I feel it's normal, but that has led to unwilling awkward situations since I moved to my flat in the UK :lol:

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
I guess it depends on the situation...

I used to be very self conscious of my body in general, so I did not like even to be shirtless. I am still not a show-off, but I don't mind losing clothes if the situation is appropriate, like showering in the gym or changning in the locker room.

I have never had problems with walking in underwears though, I feel it's normal, but that has led to unwilling awkward situations since I moved to my flat in the UK :lol:
Why has it led to awkward moments in your flat? are you flat sharing with other people i take it?

I dont have any problem in those situations where to be naked is "required" :lol: lockerroom, public shower, doctors, etc... who cares :lol:
would a nudist beach be "required" too? lol

·
Registered
72,379 Posts
Why has it led to awkward moments in your flat? are you flat sharing with other people i take it?

would a nudist beach be "required" too? lol
yes, I share the house, which is not a problem at all, but sometimes I just forget I am in underwears when i go to the kitchen or to the toilet and sometimes I meet strangers in the hallway or in the living room and well, presentations in undies are quite awkward, especially when it's girls in the house :lol:

once I got home so wet from cycling back from uni that I had to get my clothes off asap, so I did it in the living room talking two of my flatmates (two girls for instance).
I took off my rain-coat, waterproof overpants, jacket, sweatshirt, shoes, socks, jeans, tshirt...then my friend said, go on, it's not a problem and I realised I was standing there in (wet) union-jack undies :tears: :lol:

81 - 100 of 133 Posts