Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean, Im not terribly comfortable with my body and do feel a bit self concious being nude in the in front of others, its only cos of the embarrasement factor. How do you guys feel about this issue?

·
Registered
25,073 Posts
You guys actually post with clothes on?

·
Registered
27,407 Posts
It's not that I love it but I don't feel uncomfortable either, definitely not in front of a bf/partner/friend :shrug:
I was more uncomfortable about that some years ago but ultimately you get used to it when you go often to locker room of the gym or any other place where you have to get naked in front of other people

·
Registered
57,323 Posts
near my bf i was always comfortable, even amused at time, its just shocking how much Men(Straight) love boobs.
not comfortable near Strangers thats why i cant remember a single time that happened, even in the army when everyone shower together i found it Disgusting so i got uo 30 minutes earlier.

no problem near my Female friends i doubt they care, changed a shirt near a few Male friends but nothing beyond that.

·
Rest In Peace, Elena
19,592 Posts
near my bf i was always comfortable, even amused at time, its just shocking how much Men(Straight) love boobs.
not comfortable near Strangers thats why i cant remember a single time that happened, even in the army when everyone shower together i found it Disgusting so i got uo 30 minutes earlier.

no problem near my Female friends i doubt they care, changed a shirt near a few Male friends but nothing beyond that.
You're a woman? :eek:

·
Registered
57,323 Posts

·
Registered
57,323 Posts

·
Registered
57,323 Posts
:lol: No offense at all. I always thought you're a male! :eek:

I'm with you, i don't understand why lots of straight men likes boobs. I'm gay and it doesn't look appealing to me :eek: :lol:
i wonder why :unsure:

i think straight men could say the same about u as well.

besides, my boobs helped me in life :lol:If the waiter is a man, the order will arrive paster, the prof will be nicer, more forgiving cop :angel:

·
Rest In Peace, Elena
19,592 Posts
i wonder why :unsure:

i think straight men could say the same about u as well.

besides, my boobs helped me in life :lol:If the waiter is a man, the order will arrive paster, the prof will be nicer, more forgiving cop :angel:
:shrug:

True.

I'm not really comprehending your last sentence, sorry.

·
Registered
57,323 Posts
:shrug:

True.

I'm not really comprehending your last sentence, sorry.
Men (straight of course) are very different to woman, they are softer and nicer to her.
Small example, i used to be late for a few classes and a few times there was a male student with me, the Prof used to warn him that next time he will stay outside but never said a word to me (or any other super late woman)

·
Registered
57,323 Posts
Women who get pulled over for speeding can usually just unbutton their blouse a little bit and get out of a speeding ticket :rolleyes:
they dont even need to do that, just smile and say im really sorry officer and look really sad
a Tight shirt and an Apology always worked for me

·
Rest In Peace, Elena
19,592 Posts
Men (straight of course) are very different to woman, they are softer and nicer to her.
Small example, i used to be late for a few classes and a few times there was a male student with me, the Prof used to warn him that next time he will stay outside but never said a word to me (or any other super late woman)
Now, i get it. ;)

1 - 20 of 133 Posts