Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
1,052 Posts
yes i have to admit i do.

Its not overtly aggressive like Seles, its just like a noise of effort. Maybe a mix of Kuerten and Serena?:retard::help:

I dont do it every shot, but whenever im streched, and if i have to put a lot of effort in.

· Registered
7,256 Posts
On the courts, I grunt like Serena and Monica put together! :worship:

Off the courts, I sound like.... ;) :p

· Registered
7,256 Posts
bis2806 said:
LOL!!!! I love schiavone's grunt i think it's the loudest among all the players......
I think Maria wins in that category!!!
GO MASHA!!!! :worship:

· Registered
2,961 Posts
If you ''grunt'' like Maria, it's because you scream!

· Registered
11,975 Posts
Generaly I begin to grunt in the second set! And it's quite like Maria Sharapova

· Registered
7,256 Posts
Come-on-kim said:
Generaly I begin to grunt in the second set! And it's quite like Maria Sharapova
I love Masha's grunt! So you must be a pretty good grunter too, Come-on-Kim!!! :p :worship:

Reactions: F-R-E-A-K

· Registered
31,563 Posts
one Masha is enough! :lol::haha:

i have a Juan Carlos-Ferrero-ish grunt when i am getting really tired or when i am just pissed off at myself or someone/something... :eek:

Reactions: brunof

· Registered
11,975 Posts
vs1 said:
I love Masha's grunt! So you must be a pretty good grunter too, Come-on-Kim!!! :p :worship:
yeah thank you! i'd like to play against you! A monica grunter vs a maria grunter would be fantastic!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.