Tennis Forum banner

Do you date people who are in your age group?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Enjoying married life.
19,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I find that i date women that are consistantly older. my last ex was 10 years older. now that i am looking at new options, i find myself drawn to older women though not THAT old.

i wonder about you guys here at wta world.

·
Enjoying married life.
19,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GBFH said:
older.

i try to not analyze it.

i dont either, but i talked to my dear firend on the phone today, about a few women i just met, but the one who interests me the most is 7 years older. my friend says its a pattern of setting something up to fail. i m not really thinking too much about this new girl, but i wonder y i find women my own age so (often) unexciting.

·
Registered
8,352 Posts
When I was a teenager and in my early 20s I exclusively dated older men (40s mostly). Grew out of that phase and my current partner is the same age as me.

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
Jigglypuff said:
but i wonder y i find women my own age so (often) unexciting.
maybe it's the conversation, jiggly...perhaps you need a little more of your grey matter stimulated than some girls your age are capable of doing. :confused:

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
Jigglypuff said:
i dont either, but i talked to my dear firend on the phone today, about a few women i just met, but the one who interests me the most is 7 years older. my friend says its a pattern of setting something up to fail. i m not really thinking too much about this new girl, but i wonder y i find women my own age so (often) unexciting.
gonna have to go with DD on this one. (big surprise)

that, and older guys are usually more stable, mature, and secure with themselves. can't beat that combo.

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
GBFH said:

that, and older guys are usually more stable, mature, and secure with themselves. can't beat that combo.
yup! confidence is a huge turn on. :D

·
Banned
8,642 Posts
GBFH said:

:wavey: yup, and they are more attentive, self-assured/confident and knows how to treat a woman/very intuned with a woman's needs- not as selfish.

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
bajangurl said:
:wavey: yup, and they are more attentive, self-assured/confident and knows how to treat a woman/very intuned with a woman's needs- not as selfish.
let's keep it simple here, shall we? the long and short of it is this...

they're not as dumb. :)

·
Enjoying married life.
19,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
GBFH said:

DeuceDiva said:
maybe it's the conversation, jiggly...perhaps you need a little more of your grey matter stimulated than some girls your age are capable of doing. :confused:
i think thats it. these girls my age, just aint there. i like to talk and talk and talk about things like politics, technology, nature, and other such suchness. :)

but i wonder if i should be making more effort to meet womens my age.

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
Jigglypuff said:
i think thats it. these girls my age, just aint there. i like to talk and talk and talk about things like politics, technology, nature, and other such suchness. :)

but i wonder if i should be making more effort to meet womens my age.
well there you go! politics, technology, nature and other such suchnesses take a certain amount of well roundedness. oftentimes younguns just don't have it yet. :)

i think you should enjoy the company of older women for awhile. it will also broaden your own perspective of things.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts