Tennis Forum banner

do you browser the internet while on the toilet?

• sure, thats what laptops are for.

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • no, thank you!!

Votes: 41 73.2%
  • whats a laptop?

Votes: 1 1.8%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Enjoying married life.
19,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so do you? i was on this site (dvorack.org) that said that he believes laptops and other small devices that get on the net are used mostly for toilet browsing.

·
Enjoying married life.
19,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i used to do it with my 12in laptop. i have a 17in now so i dont. but its hotness, because sometimes you know, you might be in there a while. i'm like, damn i would love to know what the latest news is RIGHT NOW, its not like i am going anywhere :eek:

·
Serena's #1 Hater
19,697 Posts
You know, Jigs, I could have gone the whole rest of my life without that visual. :scared:

·
Enjoying married life.
19,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
darrinbaker00 said:
You know, Jigs, I could have gone the whole rest of my life without that visual. :scared:
im sorry i really did think it was more common. :eek:

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
I admit to doing a little browsing while being a little busy. I usually just read the news. It's a lot easier than trying to do so with a news paper. Plus I put the labtop on the sink...

·
Enjoying married life.
19,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ico4498 said:
yesteryear u'd carry a mag or newspaper to the john.

now yah got a wider reading selection ... its called progress.
:lol: :lol: :lol: thats all im saying :tape:

·
Banned
3,492 Posts
ico4498 said:
yesteryear u'd carry a mag or newspaper to the john.

now yah got a wider reading selection ... its called progress.
:lol: :lol: I remember my Grandma doing that when she lived with us - leaving the room with a magazine in her hand!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
5,857 Posts
I used to when I had a working laptop. Now it's just too much hassle to set up the desktop in there. Wel, I suppose if I felt like it was going to be a half-hour job, I could fit in a quick game of Counterstrike while dropping my load.

I think that 5-10 years from now, all toilets will be fitted with entertainment screens as standard.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
no but I have talked on the phone while being in there several times

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Jigglypuff said:
so do you? i was on this site (dvorack.org) that said that he believes laptops and other small devices that get on the net are used mostly for toilet browsing.

who spends that much time in the bathroom to set up a laptop? I am done in 2 minutes max.

·
Enjoying married life.
19,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
vogus said:
who spends that much time in the bathroom to set up a laptop? I am done in 2 minutes max.
that is more than enough time to look at a number of site or one really well put together rss

·
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.
21,902 Posts
Hell no, I always shit really fast anyway so I wouldn't have enough time to browse.

But I voted yes anyway just because we're Apple buddies. :D:hug:

I browse in the bath, though. :tape:

·
Enjoying married life.
19,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
!<blocparty>! said:
Hell no, I always shit really fast anyway so I wouldn't have enough time to browse.

But I voted yes anyway just because we're Apple buddies. :D:hug:

I browse in the bath, though.
:tape:
lol

how do you do THAT without you know getting electrocuted?

·
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.
21,902 Posts
Jigglypuff said:
lol

how do you do THAT without you know getting electrocuted?
You buy a special stand thing that the laptop goes on, make sure your hands are dry and away you go. :D But it's like when you read in the bath and in the end you end up throwing the book away and putting your hands in the water giving you a weird sensation. :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts