Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondered.

·
Registered
34,742 Posts
no

I used to believe when I was a child, but then I realised it was something my teachers and parents put in my head and not my own beliefs.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
I do believe that there is something beyound our own lives that is much bigger than we are. At least I want to believe that I'll get something better in the afterlife for all the crap I have now.

·
Registered
307 Posts
god ??

i am of the opinion that there must be something like god! but i am not sure that god is this person or spirit the church tells us!
I don´t believe lots of things which the church, bible tells us!

if you look some things up in the bible oyu find things which can´t be possible!

but i think i am now in the age i should think about such things!

kisha what´s your opinion about this topic??

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
41,227 Posts
no...but I believe in a force that created this all..or makes this huge illusion(if it is one) possible

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
Yeah.. I kinda believe in God. I don't go to church or anything like that... but I do believe....

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tiger - i think, if there is a god then why does he let war happen and people starve. why does he let floods happen? tornadoes? hurricanes?

why does he screw up peoples lives? why does he let us have pain?

im all honesty, if he is real, then maybe he lets this happy for a reason, or he just dont give a shit.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Kisha, I guess you have to look at life like this. Sure there are bad things in the world, but there are also very good things. We are a technological world that is battling different diseases everyday, we are able to feel and give love and we have the ability to choose our own path in live. I truly believe that there are things set before us that test us as individuals, whehter it be a disease we have, a flood or something to that nature. All of which present us with a path. We can choose to learn from it or go own in the world oblivous to the lession that was brought forth. Im not saying that there is a God or not, but I do believe in a higher power and I think someday we well learn what is meant for us. I just look at my life in terms of learning situations. Everything Ive encountered in my life has taught me a lession. Sometimes I dont understand why, but it has. I just hope that with what time I have left I can affect someone and help them. That is what I want.

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry, im talking aload of sh1t!

i dont really mean what i said its just that im tired and talking rubbish.

its a great attitude to have Tim. i wish i had yours.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
41,227 Posts
Kisha said:
tiger - i think, if there is a god then why does he let war happen and people starve. why does he let floods happen? tornadoes? hurricanes?

why does he screw up peoples lives? why does he let us have pain?

im all honesty, if he is real, then maybe he lets this happy for a reason, or he just dont give a shit.
Kisha..if there would be a god..then he also has to make sure that there aren't too many people on the world.. and people are doing all these things to themself you know..it are people who start wars..

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
186,204 Posts
Hello Kisha!

There must be a God Kisha, why else would there be a perfect angel like you in my life?

"Why Are There Wars, Starvation etc?" God does not allow this in Heaven. But we allow it on Earth. We are the ones that put up with it, not God.

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
very smooth Barrie!

and as for the second part, that makes sence Barrie! well done!

·
Team WTAworld, Administrator, aka Nibbler
5,919 Posts
How can an almighty, perfect and good god create something imperfect as the human being? How can it create something that can cause evil if god itself has no evil in it? Why would a perfect god even bother to create an imperfect world?

Just a question

1 - 20 of 127 Posts