·
Registered
9,292 Posts
No, I never did, especially not in ghosts on this board... :rolleyes:

The idea is funny though... :lol:

·
Banned
6,784 Posts
I saw one once but i dont believe in them. it was my imagination. I was lying in my bed after seeing The Shining....and this doll-like girl started floating towards me, getting closer and closer, finally i screamed and swung my arms at it and it went away.

·
Registered
12,950 Posts
Seen one in my house, wasnt imagination, i was 100% sure.

Then another time I saw my dead grandma sit on my bed when I was sleeping at her old house.

Then once I saw a strange black horseman on a black horse, near this old place, at first I thought it was a retard who got dressed up, but then I found out that right where I saw it there was a battle between cavaliers of Malta and of my city...

·
Registered
39,537 Posts
Yep....
There is a nice movie I once downloaded and it looked like a ghost. :lick:

·
Registered
969 Posts
Yes,I believe in "ghosts".Now wheether they are disembodied spirits or not I don't know.There is a wealth of information and theories about what "ghosts" may be. I personally think that they may just be imprints left in the atmosphere caused by a tragic event.However,I do not rule out the possibility that "ghosts" may actually be disembodied spirits. ;)

·
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.
21,902 Posts
♣DADYO♣ said:
Seen one in my house, wasnt imagination, i was 100% sure.

Then another time I saw my dead grandma sit on my bed when I was sleeping at her old house.

Then once I saw a strange black horseman on a black horse, near this old place, at first I thought it was a retard who got dressed up, but then I found out that right where I saw it there was a battle between cavaliers of Malta and of my city...
:scared:

·
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.
21,902 Posts
I voted no. But I could be convinced I suppose if I watch some documentary, but I get shit scared, so I avoid watching them :lol:

·
Registered
6,792 Posts
i didn't believe in ghosts until I had my first and only encounter...

I was driving home around 3 am in the morning over a bridge. I was just minding my own business as i drove up the bridge, when I saw a white figure to the left of the road. My heart stopped and I pressed the gas as hard as I could. I couldn't sleep that night because whenever I closed my eyes I would see it, but the next night I had to sleep with my bible :p

·
Registered
15,248 Posts
I've never seen one but I know people who swear they have. Im a bit undecided. Think I'll vote maybe ;)

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
I voted maybe too bucause as you Emola, I'm undecided.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
8,263 Posts
i have, but not actually seeing a ghost.

I was very tired that day, long trip and walk back to a hotel at very very late in the night. and when I return, I collapseon my bed immediately, not sleep, but you know just lay on bed and almost falling asleep. Suddenly I feel I can't move my body and then feel a very weird shaking on my bed and like some weight on my body, I was shit scared and then my friend push me very hard. Needless to say I was pretty freak out.

I heard some theory from my friend that it is to do with I am tired and some distorted brain signal or something but I don't buy that ;)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts