Tennis Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
16,898 Posts
Yes.

· Registered
9,222 Posts
WTA Staff, USTA Board Members, The Players themselves, and good old people like you and me- there are no titles in this realm... :fiery:

· Snitch
15,637 Posts
I know that Venus reads the boards...When I met her at Pilot Pen, I told her to visit a board that was dedicated to her and she had a look of recognition...It look like she was saying...OMG, it's Jerseyboy...(my name back then)...;)

· Registered
9,222 Posts
the cat said:
By the way- when a cat rubs up against your leg and jumps in your lap, it's really marking its territory with glands on the side of the face and elsewhere on its body. Cats own people. Their world, not ours!

· Registered
773 Posts
I'm still irritated at them, then, for all the different stories they told people (and me) when they shut down their message board. One consistent lie would have been fine. A half a dozen lies in rotation was mockery.

· Team WTAworld, Senior Member
12,394 Posts
yeah, definitely players too: I know, can't tell you why though... :tape:

majo's undercover :p

· Registered
16,898 Posts
That's so true, Alf! ;)

· Plainclothes Division
5,873 Posts
Yep. We are the most important tennis board in the universe!
(diabolical LOL)

Remember our discussion last year, about which tourney should replace Hamburg? We generally thought Warsaw would be a good choice. Then bam!, Warsaw it is!

It might be a good time to discuss Anna's prediction that the players will be playing topless. :)

· Registered
1,617 Posts
Brian Stewart said:
Yep. We are the most important tennis board in the universe!
(diabolical LOL)

Remember our discussion last year, about which tourney should replace Hamburg? We generally thought Warsaw would be a good choice. Then bam!, Warsaw it is!

It might be a good time to discuss Anna's prediction that the players will be playing topless. :)
Yes and I don't remember this exactly, but didn't a girl from this board make a comment about an Anna photo that Anna herself indicated she knew about in one of her statements?

· Registered
14,307 Posts
Of course they do.

This board rules!

Fearless Venus Williams rulez!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.